Managing multiple MBOX files can be challenging, for this reason, users prefer to perform MBOX merging tasks. It refers to the process of combining or merging various MBOX files into a single MBOX file. In this blog, we will walk you through the best method to Merge MBOX Files with less effort and complete security.
MBOX is a popular file format used to store email messages. An MBOX file is a plain text file that contains a collection of email messages from a specific mail folder. This MBOX file format is widely supported by various email clients, making it a popular choice for storing and transferring email data.
When you merge multiple MBOX files, you combine all of their inner emails into a single MBOX file. Merging MBOX files helps users to organize and manage their email messages more efficiently.
Also Read: – How to Split MBOX into separate files?
Why Merge MBOX Files?
- Combining mail folders: Merging MBOX files allows you to combine all your email messages from different mail folders into a single file.
- Easy Backup: By merging MBOX files, you create a unified backup file that is easily and securely storable and also assists in reducing the risk of data loss.
Quick solution to Combine Merge MBOX files
SysInspire MBOX Merge software is a user-friendly software that allows you to merge multiple MBOX files into a single file. It supports merging MBOX files in batch mode. While merging MBOX files it maintains all email properties and formatting. This MBOX merger software offers a range of features to facilitate users merging MBOX files with less effort.
How to merge two or more MBOX files into a single file with MBOX merger?
- Download and Install the MBOX Merger software on your Windows-based computer.
- Once the software is installed, launch it on your desktop.
- Click the Add File/Folder button from the software’s first screen.
- To add or import MBOX files choose a file-adding option: –
- Select MBOX file: – add a single MBOX file into the software at one time.
- Select MBOX folder: – add a folder having multiple MBOX files and sub-folders at once.
- Auto-Load Thunderbird profile: – in a single click load all mail folders of the Thunderbird profile.
- Click on browse and add MBOX file/folders that you want to merge and hit on Next.
- Load all mail folders from selected MBOX files into the software and get a preview of all emails.
- Press the Split & Merge button, choose the “Merge MBOX file” option, and click the Next button.
- Choose an MBOX Merging mode from the options- “Merge All items”, “Merge by Date”, and “Merge by Year”.
- Choose a location for saving resultant files and press the “Merge” button to initiate MBOX merging process.
Merging MBOX files simplifies email management by combining multiple files into a single. Merging MBOX files will undoubtedly boost your productivity and improve your email management experience. Now, by following the step-by-step guide outlined above, smoothly merge your MBOX files efficiently. Also, test the MBOX Merger tool with its demo edition and check all its features and working without any charges.