Last updated: January 1st, 2022 at 12:16 pm
If you are also a user who want to save Outlook emails from OST to separate MSG files, this blog is for you. Here we will describe the techniques to quickly Export Outlook Emails from OST to MSG Files in Bulk.
In addition to the email sending and receiving job MS Outlook also offers the feature of auto-saving user’s profile data. After sending and receiving each email, and other things Outlook automatically saves it to the user’s local drive. To save users profile data Outlook saves multiple file types. One of the file formats that Outlook use to save a user’s profile data is “OST” (Offline Storage Table).
Outlook generally uses this file type for saving a copy of Exchange and IMAP Server mailbox. OST files contain a large number of mail folders, contacts, calendars and other stuff. That’s why for some users it becomes difficult to manage their important data from OST files. As a result, multiple users need to export emails and other items from OST to separate files.
Saving emails and other items separately is possible with MSG files in Outlook. Now let’s see the process of Exporting emails from Outlook OST to MSG files.
Also Read:- How to Move/Export Calendar from OST to ICS Files?
Fastest Solution to Export Emails from OST to MSG files in Bulk
Outlook offers the option to export email from OST files to separate MSG files. But the manual method has various limitations. At a single time, users can extract a single email to MSG file. Also, manually exporting emails from OST to MSG files is only possible with a healthy OST file. So the recommended method for users is to use an automated tool like- SysInspire OST Converter Software.
Using this utility users can easily export emails from both corrupt, encrypted, orphaned as well as healthy OST files. At a single time, users can export emails from several OST files to MSG files. Not only emails, but also a user can Extract contacts, and calendars from OST files using this smart solution.
Steps to Export Emails from OST to MSG files using OST Converter
- Download and Launch the SysInspire OST Converter Software to your windows-based machine.
- After opening the software press the Select OST button from the menubar.
- Choose single file conversion or bulk file conversion mode, then click the Next button.
- Add OST file/folder to the software and click Start Scanning button.
- Extract all mailbox folders and items from OST files & get a preview of emails, contacts, calendar, etc from OST.
- Make a selection of the required folder from OST file and press the Save OST button from the top menu.
- Now choose the Export to MSG option from the conversion options list.
- Use mail filter to select emails of specific dates from OST files and naming convention option.
- Choose a path to store output MSG files after conversion.
- Finally, hit on Convert and start exporting emails from OST to MSG files.
In a short time, the software will generate all MSG files with Outlook OST emails and other data to the location that the user has selected for saving resultant MSG files.
Saving Outlook OST emails to MSG files manually is time taking process and doesn’t work with orphaned or inaccessible OST files. That’s why users who want to export OST emails to MSG files in bulk with fast process and security must use automated solutions. With SysInspire OST Converter users can export emails from all kinds of Outlook OST files to MSG in bulk. To know more about its function download and try its demo edition now.