How to Generate Yahoo App Password?
To access Yahoo Mail account with third-party apps, users need to generate an app password. An app password is a randomly generated security code that gives permission to access your Yahoo account without any Yahoo App.
Follow the given steps to easily generate the Yahoo App Password:-
- Open your web browser and Sign in to your Yahoo account by entering your email address and password, then click on Account Info.
- Then select the Account Security tab, and click Generate app password or Manage app passwords.
- Select your app from the drop-down menu, if you want to add any third-party app then select the Other app option.
- Provide your app name and click on Generate button.
- Now the generated password will appear on your screen simply copy it.
- Use this generated password on your third party app and sign in to your Yahoo account.