The MBOX is a file type that several email clients use for storing users’ mail folders. Emails clients like- Thunderbird, Postbox and many others use this file format to save users’ mail folders locally. In several situations, users require to migrate their emails from thunderbird to Gmail accounts. For doing this job, users require to import MBOX files to Gmail.
Through this article, we will help you you how to import MBOX to Gmail without Thunderbird. So, let’s start with the topic.
Reasons to import MBOX to Gmail
Without a question, Gmail now dominates the email market, and for some users, email simply means Gmail. Gmail is a free service that offers a variety of features to perform emailing process with ease. Gmail now has 1.5 billion users worldwide, and the number is rapidly increasing.
The following are some of Gmail’s features that attract users:-
- Gmail and Thunderbird are both free email programs, but when it comes to productivity, though, Gmail is clearly the winner.
- Gmail is a cloud-based service that allows users to view their data from anywhere, at any time through an internet connection.
Apart from these characteristics, Gmail has a number of other features that make it the most popular email client of the twentieth century. Let’s get back to our primary topic: how to import MBOX files to Gmail using Thunderbird or without it. Thunderbird and Gmail are both email clients.
Also Read:-How to Convert Thunderbird MSF to PST for MS Outlook?
How to Import MBOX file to Gmail?
It’s not difficult to move emails from MBOX to Gmail. To ensure that the emails are transferred successfully, however, a specific procedure must be followed.
You may import MBOX to Gmail in simple steps by using an automated tool called SysInspire MBOX Converter Software. The software has the power to safely export MBOX files of size in bulk to the Gmail account. Even users can safely export hundreds of MBOX files to Gmail or other migration options at the same time.
Export MBOX files to Gmail mailboxes
- Launch the recommended application on your computer.
- Select Add File Folder button from the menubar.
- Choose the required option of selecting and importing the MBOX file in the software.
- Add MBOX files to the software and click the Next button.
- Scan MBOX files and load all mail folders in the software.
- Get a preview of all emails and select needed folders.
- Click the Import to cloud button from the menu and then choose Import MBOX to Gmail option.
- Enter your Gmail account email address and password in the software.
- Select the mail filter option and choose to create a log option.
- Finally, press the Convert button to start MBOX to Gmail migration.
Here the software will begin to process of import MBOX files to the Gmail account.
Users are often driving towards Gmail, specifically from Thunderbird. Here I’ve mentioned the solution to import MBOX files to Gmail without Thunderbird in a simple. I hope it’ll help you to migrate MBOX to your Gmail account. For a quick demo of MBOX migration, users can try the free demo edition of MBOX Converter.