Several Outlook users want to combine their two or more PST files into one file. If you belong to this group, then this is the place where you will get the best solution. In this blog post, we will assist you to merge multiple PST files into one in Outlook 2016 and other editions. To learn the full instructions, keep reading.
Using Microsoft Outlook email software, several home users as well as corporates perform different tasks like- emailing, managing their contact, creating calendar events, etc.
All the data of the user’s profile Outlook preserve locally with data files PST. This file contains contacts, emails, tasks, notes, calendars, and all other items that are linked to the Outlook profile.
The benefit of this file is that users can easily access it in Outlook at any time without internet or server connection issues. Also, PST files also work as backup files which help users can recover their accidentally deleted items in the future.
Sometimes users come into a situation where they have several PST files on their drive. At that time it becomes very difficult for them to manage those PST files.
In that kind of situation, they require to combine all their PST files into a single file.
Also Read: – How to Upload/Add PST files to Outlook.com Account?
Rapid Resolution to combine multiple PST Files into a single PST file
It is challenging to manually merge PST files with their mail folders, and other folders. But, this process users complete with ease steps with the aid of SysInspire PST Merge & Join software. This tool will speed up and simplify the operation of merging several PST files into one file.
A user may easily combine all their PST files with their inner Outlook folders and items, by using this sophisticated tool. Users can easily merge PST files of both ANSI and Unicode formats of Outlook 2016 and all other editions. It combines PST files without Outlook installation requirements. Also, it completes the PST merging process without creating a single error or data modifications.
Steps to Merge multiple PST files into one file via PST Merger: –
To efficiently complete the PST merging procedure, download/install SysInspire PST Merger on your Windows PC and then follow the instructions listed below: –
- Launch the PST Merge & Join tool on a PC running Windows O/S.
- Then, choose one of the following options to add/import Outlook PST files into the software:-
- Add File: Choose and add PST files to the software one at a time.
- Add Folder: Choose a folder that contains several PST files and add all of them at once.
- Search PST files: – Choose a folder from your local drive to search all files with the.pst extension, then import the resultant files into the software.
- Add the necessary PST files to the software, then click on Next.
- Select the necessary choice from the Merge & Join Functions section: –
- Merge all folders
- Merge Only Contacts folders
- Merge Only Calendar data
- Merge Only Journals
- Merge Only Tasks
- Merge Only Notes
- Enter the File Name, Store Name, and password for new files under the PST options area.
- Choose a location to save the merged/combined PST files.
- The last step is to click the Merge & Join button and start merging all selected PST files with all selected Outlook folders.
Best and Advanced Features of PST Merge and Join Software:-
- Merge two or more Outlook PST Files into a single PST file.
- Combine PST with all Outlook folders or necessary folders.
- One By One import PST files for PST file merging and joining process.
- Add multiple Outlook files at once, with add folder option.
- Load PST files from unknown places on hard drives through the search PST option.
- Enter the File Name, Store Name, and Password to newly joined or merged PST files.
- Save the resultant PST files to any desired location on your hard drive.
- Support PST files of both ANSI and Unicode format of all Outlook versions- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and earlier.
- Comes with a Graphical user interface that is clear and simple to use for all types of users.
The final Words
It might be challenging to manage data from several PST files, and because of this reason, users need to combine their multiple PST files into one file. We wrote this blog post for helping those people who wish to complete this activity in a simple manner. Now, download PST Merger and use it to merge archive PST files quickly by following the above instructions.