This blog will be useful for anyone who wishes to Import Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook.com/Outlook online access. Here, we’ll walk you through the entire process of doing this task with ease.
HCL/IBM/Lotus Notes email client is preferred by a huge number of home users as well as major businesses. This software not only allows users to send and receive emails, but also helps them to manage contacts, calendars, and other tasks.
This application provides complete security to users for performing or managing emails. However, because of the increasing popularity of cloud-based applications, Lotus Notes users also want to switch to cloud-based applications like- Outlook.com.
Import Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook.com- Fastest Technique
Both Lotus Notes and Outlook.com are email clients, although they function in distinct ways. There is also no direct way to transfer from Lotus Notes to Outlook.com. However, a user can migrate their Lotus Notes NSF files to an Outlook.com account with the SysInspire NSF Converter Tool.
This utility will allow users to migrate NSF files with all of their inner contents to Outlook.com accounts. This program allows users to import any number of NSF files into their Outlook.com account in simple steps.
How to Use NSF Converter to Import Notes NSF Files to Outlook.com?
- Download, Install the SysInspire NSF Converter on a Windows computer and run it.
- Click the Select NSF button from its first screen.
- Select single file conversion or bulk file conversion mode, then click the Next button.
- Import or add Notes NSF files in the software, then click the Start Scanning button.
- Extract all folders/subfolders and elements from NSF files and Get a preview of all items.
- Select the necessary folders and click the Import to Cloud >> Import NSF to Outlook.com button.
- Enter your Outlook.com account email address and password.
- Input a folder a name to create a new folder in the Outlook.com account for saving Lotus Notes NSF file’s data.
- Finally, click Convert button to begin the process of importing Lotus Notes NSF files to your Outlook.com account.
Many customers desire to migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook.com, but they are unable to do so due to a lack of information. This article was created to assist all of those users. Simply follow the instructions outlined above to seamlessly move your Lotus Notes account to an Outlook.com account.