If you are using an MS Outlook application and it’s taking too much time to perform the operations. And also you are facing difficulty while running the tasks like copying a folder, downloading embedded attachments, opening a file then definitely your Outlook PST file size limit has been reached.
This issue of oversized PST files can lead to PST file corruption or even users can lose all the data of the PST file if it is not resolved quickly.
Therefore, in this blog post, I am going to share with you solutions that help you to deal with this outlook PST file too large problem. Also, we will get to know how SysInspire PST Converter fixes this issue by splitting the PST file. So let’s get started.
Recommended Quick Solution
- Download SysInspire PST Converter software which is used to fix oversized PST file error with its splitting feature.
For the trial version of the software hit the below button.
Ways to avoid Oversized Outlook PST File Error
So here are the following ways that you can apply to avoid outlook PST file too large error. Lets take a look on it:-
- You can managed the similar type of emails at on place by creating an email archive. It can reduce the risk of losing data.
- Always take the backup of PST emails. In result if an error occurred emails is being saved from corruption.
- Outlook’s mailbox should be cleaned on a regular basis. So you can free up the space of PST file by clearing all the un-required attachments or messages.
Techniques to Fix a PST File that is too Large
To manage the size of large PST file you can follow the techniques listed below:-
Technique No.1- For the Versions of Outlook 2013/2016
- Start the MS Outlook application
- Now delete the unrequired folder items
- Go to file option > Account settings
- Under the Data Files option choose the oversized PST file and tap on the settings
- Then visit the Advanced option > Outlook Data File Settings
- In the last click on the compact now option and tap ok
Technique No.2- Using SysInspire PST Converter to Fix Outlook PST file size Limit
Apart from the above manual technique, there is only the best solution available is using the SysInspire PST Converter tool. This tool allows the users to fix a PST file that is too large by splitting them into several parts.
The software firstly scans the PST file and then splits the large PST file into various small-size PST files with their splitting feature. This utility has the capability to split the PST file of any size without losing any information.
Through this blog, we shared both manual and automated techniques to fix the Outlook PST file size limit error. If you want a quick result and don’t risk your data then going with SysInspire PST Converter will be the best choice. I hope now you will be able to get the solution to your query.
Get the solution related to below queries:-