Microsoft Outlook is one of the widely used email platform either by the business organization or an common individual. The best thing about this application that makes it different among the other applications that it allow every user of email to create account on it.
Despite having so many features, Outlook still has to face the errors. And of the most common error is Outlook Synchronization Error 800ccc0e-0-0-560. As you can get the hint from the name of this error it is created when there is issue in the Synchronization.
So therefore in this blog post I am going to give you the solutions that can fix outlook sync errors. Moreover here you will also get the recommendation of the software that makes this task more convenient for the users.
This outlook 800ccc0e error can easily damage your Outlook profile. So before moving forward it is important to take a look on the reason that creates this type of error.
Reasons Behind Outlook Synchronization Error [800ccc0e-0-0-560]
So here i listed the most common reasons that can create Outlook Synchronization Error which are:-
- Due to over sized of PST file
- Corruption of the PST file due to any virus
- Existence of the damaged PST file in the profile of an Outlook
- Improper syncing of the IMAP Account
- Moderation under the account settings for the account of the user
Manual Method to Fix Outlook Error
Just follow the available complete guided listed below to fix Outlook error:-
- In first launch the MS Outlook application and tap on file
- Now go the account settings > Select > IMAP account > Choose the Email Account > Tap Change
- Then choose the manual setup of an server
- Here you need to go on top right corner of the screen
- Choose the path to the IMAP folder empty
- Now put “EMPTY” under the field
- That’s it the process is being completed.
Here you to restart the system and no to verify that the error is still showing or fixed. But if you failed to fix the error then i have a better solution for you. Lets see the next solution.
Fix Outlook Synchronization Error 800ccc0e-0-0-560 with Automated Tool
If you know the OST file that creating the error then you can delete that OST file. By doing this you will be able to fix the issue. Because the Outlook will automatically creates a new OST file and restore the information from an MS Exchange Server.
If you are not aware about the technical knowledge or you want an quick solution then use SysInspire PST recovery Software. This software has guided steps available for the users that make the recovery process more convenient for the users. User just need to select the file to fix there errors. And also it convert OST file into PST format with having each folder hierarchy.
So here in this depth article I have shared a best solutions that helps you to fix Outlook Synchronization Error 800ccc0e-0-0-560. And if you are not able to fix outlook error with the manual approach then use SysInspire PST recovery software. I hope you find this blog post useful and able to resolve your query.