Several users are now trying to switch from MBOX supported desktop-based to web mailing applications like- Office 365. If you are also one of the users who want to switch to Office 365 but have no knowledge. Then, this blog post is the place where you will get your answer. Read this article to know How to upload/Import MBOX to Office 365 Account?
Desktop-based applications nowadays losing their market, because of the increasing popularity of Cloud services like- Microsoft Office 365. With cloud applications, users get more features and easy access to their favourite applications. An MS Office 365 account is accessible from anywhere, and data loss is also very minor in it.
For that reason, users minorly prefer the email applications that use MBOX files for saving locally. As a result, users want to switch to MS Office 365/Microsoft 365.
But without proper knowledge, it is difficult to perform this MBOX to Office 365 migration job. So, we are here with this article, to help all users.
In the next sections of this write up we will talk about the best solution to Import MBOX to Office 365 Account.
Also Read:- How to Import MBOX file to Office 365 Manually?
Direct Method to Import/Upload MBOX to Office365 Account
The Microsoft Office365 service does not include a direct import option for MBOX files. However, customers can use a smart method to migrate MBOX files to Office 365. The software SysInspire MBOX Converter/Migration Software is the solution for users.
This tool has been suggested by both home and IT specialists as the finest program for easily exporting MBOX files to an Office 365 account. This automated tool will import MBOX files into Office 365 in a few simple steps.
This software also allows you to move MBOX files of any supported email client to your Office 365 account.
How to Upload/Import MBOX files to Office 365 account?
- On a Windows PC, download and run the free MBOX to Office 365 Migration tool.
- To add MBOX files to the software, press the Add File/Folder button.
- From the newly opened screen, select the single MBOX file or MBOX folder option and add all MBOX folders.
- View the email of MBOX files in the preview panel.
- Pick the relevant folder/sub-folders. and press Import to Cloud>>Import to Office 365 button.
- To begin the process of importing MBOX file emails to Office 365, enter your Office 365 account information and click the convert button.
After completing the task, your Outlook/Office365 account will get all of your MBOX file contents.
Advantages of MBOX to Office 365 migration tool are as follows:-
- With a few clicks, migrate from an MBOX-compatible email client to the Office 365 cloud.
- Before moving emails from MBOX files to Office 365, the software displays a live preview of each mbox inner item.
- Thunderbird, AppleMail, Eudora, SeaMonkey, WebMail, PocoMail, and other email clients’ MBOX files are supported for MBOX to Office 365 transfer process.
- Convert/Import a single MBOX file as well as several MBOX files at the same time.
- Import MBOX to Gmail, YahooMail cloud is also possible with this same tool.
We discussed how to import MBOX files into Office 365 accounts in this blog post. For doing this we have used the free MBOX to Office 365 migration tool of SysInspire. This tool may be used by anyone to quickly migrate from email clients like- Thunderbird to Office 365 with safety. For more information, you can test its free demo version, which allows you to transfer up to 25 email items from the MBOX file/folder to Office 365 account free of cost.