How to Enable IMAP settings on Gmail Account?
Google offers IMAP settings for users to access their Gmail account with a different email client. By enabling this IMAP setting in your Gmail account, you can easily manage your all emails through Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, or another Email client.
Also, to perform email migration in Gmail through SysInspire, it is necessary to enable this option in your Google Gmail account.
Follow these provided Steps to enable the IMAP settings in your Gmail account?
- Launch any web browser on your computer and Open Gmail then log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Choose the Settings option from the drop-down list.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- From the IMAP Access section, choose Enable IMAP option.
- After this click on Save Changes button.