How to Take Backup of Gmail Account Data?
Download SysInspire Gmail Backup Software and get the ability to download unlimited emails with attachments from all mail folders of Gmail account. Export emails from Gmail account and save as Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, and PDF files using this single software.
Software More Info Download Now Buy Now
Download Demo:- Demo edition of Gmail Backup tool will download upto 25 items from each mail folder of Gmail account for free.
Follow the steps shown below to Download Gmail Emails to Local drive -
Step-1) Download & Launch Gmail backup Tool on windows based machine.
After opening the tool, enter your Gmail account Email Address and Google App Password, then click on Login.
Step-2) Login to your Gmail account and load all Gmail account mail folder inside the software.
Step-3) From the list of all Gmail account extracted mail folders, choose the required folders.
Step-4) Select needed folders and choose a format from "Export option" list (PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, & Thunderbird).
- Export Options with details:-
- Save In PST :- Download all Gmial account mail folder and save in a sigle Outlook PST with similar folder-heirarchy
- Save In MSG :- Export Gmail emails and save to separate MSG files for MS Outlook.
- Save in EML :- Save Gmail account emails to seaparate EML files for EML supported applications.
- Save in HTML :- Export Gmail emails to HTML files for opening emails with web browsers.
- Save in MHTML :- Download Gmail emails in MHTML files and access easily with web browsers.
- Save in EMLX :- Save Gmail account emails in EMLX files for opening with Apple Mail on Mac computer.
- Save in MBOX (Folder-Wize) :- Export save Gmail account each mail folder to separate MBOX file
- Save in MBOX (Single File) :- Save all Gmail account mail folders to single MBOX file.
- Save in PDF :- Preserve Gmail account email with attachments to Portable Document file (PDF)
- Save in Thunderbird :- Directly import Gmail account mail folders to Thunderbird profile default storage location.
Step-5) Select and use other options of the software : -
- Saving Location : - Choose a location from your drive to save the downloaded email files.
- Mail Filter : - Apply mail filter setting by selecting "from" and "To" dates and export emails of only selected dates.
- Naming Convention : - Provide custom name to email files with different naming patterns of email attributes combinations (subject, from, date)
Step-6) Click on "Backup Now" button and start the Gmail email backup process and download/save your Gmail emails to local drive.
Step-7) The software will download all Gmail account emails and provide a new window with backup process completeion dialog. Simply click on "OK" and close the software after backup process
If you need any kind of assistance, then please connect with us - Contact US