How to Remove & Extract files from PDF Portfolio?
Choose "Extract files from PDF Portfolio" and click on "Next", from first screen.
- Select PDF File:- One by one select and add PDF portfolio for attachment extraction.
- Select PDF Folder:- Load a folder containing multiple PDF portfolio.
- Extract All files from PDF portfolio:- Click this option to extract attachments from all selected PDF files/folders and choose any one of these option for saving files.
- Save PDF Portfolio files in Single Folder :- From selected PDF files extract attachments and save to a single folder.
- Save files in Separate Folder :- Create separate folders for each PDF files and save extracted attachments.
- Save PDF Portfolio Folder-Wise :- Save Extracted Attachments Folder-wise while preserving folder-heirarchy.
- Extract files of any specific file extension: - Enter the extension of file that you want to extract from PDF portfolio.
After completion of Portfolio extraction process, clik on "OK" from confirmation screen.
Select the "Remove files from PDF portfolio" option, and click the "Next" button.
- Select PDF File:- One by one PDF portfolio from different locations.
- Select PDF Folder:- Add a complete folder with sub-folders and multiple PDF portfolios at once.
- Remove all file from PDF portfolio: - Select this options for deleting all files from selected PDF portfolio and apply other options.
- Remove all Attachment from PDF & Save Attachment: - Delete files from chosen PDF portfolio and save copies of deleted files.
- Save portfolio files in Single Folder: - Save all deleted files of PDF portfolio to a single folder.
- Save files in Separate Folder :- Create separate folder for each PDF portfolio by PDF file name and save removed PDF files to separate folders.
- Remove any specific attachment from PDF:- To specific files and remove only chosen files from PDF portfolio.
Lastly, hit on"OK" and exit from the software and get fresh PDF files without portfolio files.