Are you looking for the best solution to resolve your query regarding “How to copy Thunderbird emails to New Computer”?Then you landed on the right page. In this blog post, we will provide you the best and easy methods to sort out your query. So let’s get started.
What is Thunderbird?
Thunderbird is an open-source platform that functions similar to Microsoft Outlook. It helps users to send/receive emails, set calendars, and create a to-do task list. However, sometimes the user needs to move Thunderbird to a new computer due to personal reasons. But it is not a simple task for this user need to move Thunderbird profile to new computer. Therefore I am going to give you some useful techniques to export the profile of Thunderbird to another computer.
SysInspire MBOX Converter Software
- This SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter Software is capable to convert any size of MBOX file into unicode PST file.
You can purchase this software from the below link.
Methods to Copy Thunderbird Emails to New Computer
Before moving forward just make sure you have already taken a backup of your data. After that, you can follow the below steps to move thunderbird to a new pc.
Method 1. Moving Thunderbird Data to a New Computer
- Firstly open the run command and put the %appdata% command. It will open up the Thunderbird data folder on the computer screen. Now, press the OK tab to move further
- Now, the user will see a screen, where you can see Thunderbird Folder click on it
- You will view a profile folder just copy that folder. Then the user needs to paste this folder to another computer to move the thunderbird profile. You can easily do this through a USB device, CD to transfer the contents.
Related Post:- How to Migrate Thunderbird Emails to Outlook
Method 2. Move Thunderbird to New Computer using Professional Tool
If you don’t want to lose your data during the process of moving Thunderbird data to a new computer you can take the help of SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter. This software provides secure ways for users to import Thunderbird profile to a new computer. The main thing is there is no limit to the MBOX File for making the migration.
Working of the software:-
- Download the software and open it
- Press on add files/folder tab to select the MBOX file
- After the selection of the file, the software scans the file to fix their error
- Then it will show all the data items that are stored in the file. Press, the next tab
- A screen will be seen where you can select the conversion option then click next to move further
- Then just select the targeted location where you want to save the files
Through this blog, we have discussed the best methods that used to Copy Thunderbird Emails to New Computer. Both manual and automated are described in depth you can use any method according to your comfort.But to prevent the data loss going with the automated method will be the best choice.