Last updated: March 25th, 2022 at 10:26 am
Are you also a person who wants to convert NSF to MSG, but is unable to accomplish it because of a lack of knowledge. Then start reading this blog post and get your best answer. Here we will show all steps to easily Export Emails from Lotus Notes NSF to MSG files?
Lotus Notes takes the assistance of NSF files for storing users’ profile data, whereas Outlook uses the MSG file format. For that reason, if a user requires to transfer data from Lotus Notes to Outlook, they prefer to convert NSF to MSG file format. There are several more benefits of saving Lotus Notes emails to MSG files, some of which we have described below.
Also Read:- How to Migrate from Lotus Notes to Outlook.com?
Benefits of Exporting NSF Emails to MSG files
- Users will get the facility to save all their profile emails with attachments to separate MSG files.
- By making NSF to MSG file conversion users can easily access Lotus Notes emails with any edition of MS Outlook.
- Sharing data from NSF files is difficult, but with MSG files users can easily share all data with ease.
What is the method of Exporting Lotus Notes emails to MSG files?
One of the most ideal solutions for converting NSF files to MSG is SysInspire NSF to MSG Converter Software. This is an automated software that will allow users to Export emails from NSG to separate MSG files without losing their quality.
Users can use this powerful application to convert NSF with selective emails or folders. After performing NSF to MSG files using this tool, users will get high-quality output. In all editions of MS Outlook users can access the resultant MSG files without any difficulty.
How to Convert NSF to MSG files with SysInspire NSF Converter Tool?
- Download & Install SysInspire NSF File Converter on your Windows computer.
- Launch the software and press the Select NSF button from the first screen of the software.
- Choose a Single File Conversion or Bulk file conversion mode and click the Next button.
- Add NSF files in the software and click the Start Scanning button to extract all data from NSF files.
- Load all folders/sub-folders and data items from NSF File & preview emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- From the preview panel, select required folders and press the Convert button from menu bar.
- Select “MSG file” from conversion options and apply the email filter and naming convention option.
- Select the target folder where you want to save Output MSG files and click the Convert button.
- Now start the conversion process and save all Lotus Notes emails to separate MSG files to the user’s specified location.
Smart features of NSF to MSG Converter software:-
- Saves Lotus Notes emails/contacts/calendars or other items to Individual Outlook messages (MSG files).
- Provides preview of all inner items of NSF files before beginning conversion task.
- Allows saving generated MSG files to a user-specified location.
- Also offers naming convention and mail filtering by date range options
- Compatible with all older to recent editions of Microsoft Windows, including: – Windows 10.
- Has an attractive and simple user interface that helps users to perform conversion with ease.
- Supports to Convert NSF database files of all HCL/IBM/Lotus Notes editions.
- Create Unicode MSG files after conversion which is workable in all Outlook editions including- 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and others
In several situations, Lotus Notes users may require to export their emails and other data to MSG files. In the above sections of this article, we have mentioned the best solution to convert NSF to MSG files called NSF Converter. Users can smartly use the above-mentioned method to Convert NSF to MSG file with a simple process and preserves email properties and formatting. Get a trial edition of NSF Converter now.