If you are a user of Opera mail and working on windows 7 or the lower version and going to upgrade your OS to window 10 then you need to Export opera mail to Outlook. Because Opera mail cannot be a default email browser in window 10 after the update of opera v15.
After reading this blog post you will be able to export email from Opera mail without any hurdle. We discussed both the automated and manual methods follow each step carefully.
Features of Opera Mail
Similar to other email applications, it gives you space to access emails for multiple accounts and a mailing list in a single inbox without the need to log into several accounts separately.
- The user can easily organize the mails, contacts, spam, drafts, and so on
- It can also classify the attachments in different folders
- You can open several email tabs at the same time
- One of the salient features of this email application is the fast loading time
- It requires less bandwidth mode which lowers down the data usage of the users. In this way, you can access the internet without worrying about data usage
- Free of cost there is no sign-up period, free trial version, or pro version. The user can access it easily.
SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter
- Try out this SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter software which is capable to fix any type of Outlook error.
Grab the free demo version of the software from the below link.
Why do you need to Export Opera Mail?
- Opera mail does not support be the default application in Windows 10
- Because of their light and interactive feature, it doesn’t take the capability to give the best synchronization like other email application
- MS Outlook gives the best features like provides a direct connection with the Exchange Server
- You don’t have access to additional features like attachment reminders, inline replies, integration with chat accounts
Related Post:- Fix Outlook Error the Message Store has reached Maximum Size
Manual Method to Export Opera Mail to Outlook
- Open the browser and search to Opera Mail and then click on the Menu bar
- Now, click the help tab, and from that select about Opera drop down from the list
- After this, press the storage location using this command C:\ Users \ name of the machine \ AppData \ Local \ Opera \ Opera \ Mail
- Paste this Command in the folder access bar
- Visit the account in-store folder and view email messages Or you can right-click on the mailbox tab and press the export option
Challenges of the Manual method
- It is lengthy and time-consuming.
- Require technical knowledge to export opera mail successfully
- This method does not allow batch conversion of files
Method 2- Automated Method to export Opera Mail to Outlook
As you know about the limitation of the manual method hence it is better to rely on the third-party application. One such solution is MBOX to Outlook Converter. This software helps the user to export Opera Mail to Outlook in batch method. Moreover, it can merge all Opera mails into one PST file. Some of the features of this software are mentioned below:-
- Allows the user to recover corrupt emails before migration
- Gives batch conversion of MBOX to Outlook PST and many different formats
- Also capable to convert MBOX file without any size limitation
- It is compatible with different versions of Outlook and Windows
- Maintain the data integrity also do not make any alteration in the folder
- 100 % free from any type of virus and also have a user-friendly interface.
In the above article, we have mentioned both manual and professional method to Export Opera Mail to Outlook PST. The manual has many limitations and takes a lot of time for making a successful conversion. Hence using SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter is the best option because of their reliability and features.