Last updated: February 9th, 2021 at 04:07 pm
The outlook is widely used by many organizations and companies to maintain their business activities on a single platform. But sometimes users had to face some errors in Outlook and some errors need to be fixed quickly.
So, In this blog post, we will discuss “How to Fix Outlook Error the Message Store has reached Maximum Size“.
Causes Behind the Outlook Error
There are many different errors so their causes will also be different. These are the most common causes behind this error:-
- When the file size exceeds its limitation
- The problem in the Exchange Server
- Virus attack
- The problem of synchronizing Exchange server and MS Outlook
If you get this error for the first time, there are chances that your PST might not be corrupted, then you can use the inbuilt Archive feature. This feature helps the user to transfer old emails to separate PST files. These data files can be check whenever you wish. Here, in the next few lines, we have written the steps on how to archive Outlook data items.
Note- Before using the tool ensures the PST file is not corrupted.
SysInspire OST to PST Converter
- Try out this SysInspire OST to PST Converter software which is capable to fix any type of Outlook error.
Grab the free demo version of the software from the below link.
Manual Method- Outlook Archive Old Emails
- Visit the file tab and click on the info
- Select the auto-archive archive option from the list
- Click on the Run auto-archive button and also you can browse the save path location and tap on ok
- Write data date in archive items
- Now, press on browse tab to specify the location of archive file
- Press OK tab
Get the best solution about related queries:-
You can use the above-mentioned instructions for Outlook 2007 version. But for the later versions of Outlook like 2010, 2013, 2016, use these instructions:-
- Open Microsoft Outlook on Windows
- Once Windows is opened up, now click on File and then press clean up tools and then select archive tab
- Select the archive this folder and subfolder
- Select the folders that you wish to archive
- Press the Browse tab to get a new file location and press OK.
Professional Software to Fix Outlook Error the Message Store has reached Maximum Size
However, there are challenges that you may face while resolving corrupt PST file. Apart from it, there is no tool that resolves the error manually. This situation may seem to be overwhelming to many users hence, SysInspire has launched OST to PST Converter Software. It has an advanced algorithm to repair corrupted OST file. It scans the damaged file to fix the errors and gives a live preview of the mailbox components while recovering.
Features of the OST to PST Converter Software
- Convert OST Contacts into VCF, MSG, PST, and HTML file
- Capable to work without the MS Outlook installation
- The software supports different versions of Outlook
- After recovery, the user can split PST file into small PST files (1GB up to 5GB)
- Maintain the hierarchy of the folders and also keeps data integrity
The size of the PST file sometimes may create a problem when it exceeds its limit. In this article, we have written both manual and automated solutions. The SysInspire tool will even work when the file is corrupted due to the large size. This software Fix Outlook Error the Message Store has reached Maximum Size without doing any moderation. It overcomes all the limitations of the manual method.