Are you suffering from the Outlook Error 0x800ccc92 while sending or receiving emails? So now your searching will get end here.
Here in this article, we were going to give you the best manual and automated techniques to fix MS Outlook error 0x800ccc92. This error sometimes leads to slow down the performance of the MS Outlook application.
Causes behind Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc92
Lets take a dive into the common reasons behind the creation of this 0x800ccc92 error:-
- Oversize of PST file can be the main reason behind the creation of this Outlook error
- Improper configuration settings between the Outlook
- User can also face this error because of the virus infection
- When the users shutdown the system inappropriately can lead to PST file corruption
- Problem while syncing Outlook and Server.
So now you know about the root cause behind the creation of this error. Let’s take a look at the solution to fix it. Here you can fix the error manually or using an automated tool. Below we listed both the method.
Fix Error 0x800CCC92 in Outlook Manually
Below are the manual methods that will allow you to fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc92.
Method 1. Verify Settings of the server of Email account in Outlook
- First, we need to check the settings of the server for your email account configured in Outlook.
For doing this go to account server setting under the Outlook. And review the settings of incoming and outgoing mail server. And check the incoming and outgoing server port numbers for the POP3, IMAP, or SMTP settings for the Outlook account.
Configuration of POP3 for Gmail Account
- Incoming mail server pop.gmail.com
- Outgoing mail server smtp.gmail.com
- Incoming server 995 (SSL required)
- Outgoing server 587 (TLS) or 465 (SSL)
IMAP settings for a Gmail account
- Incoming email server (IMAP) – imap.gmail.com
- Server for sending (Outgoing) emails – smtp.gmail.com
- Incoming mail server port – 993 (SSL required)
- Outgoing mail server port – (587 TLS / 465 SSL required)
Related Post:- Know how to assign Outlook OST File Recovery
Method 2. Creating New Outlook Profile
You can see the Outlook error 0x800ccc92 due to the corruption in the Outlook profile. So lets create a new profile and re-add the gmail account by following given steps:-
- Launch the control panel and tap on the mail option
- Select option show profiles
- Then in the next window select new and give the name to the newly created Outlook profile and tap ok
- At last just add the account with the profile created by you and see the error gets fixed or not.
Using SysInspire PST Repair Tool to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc92
You can find the above manual methods complicated because it requires expert knowledge and huge time. So here we brought the best alternative for you is to use the SysInspire PST repair tool. This software designed in a way to fix any issue from the corrupted PST file by scanning it. Also, users can have a free demo version of this software if they like to convert some amount of PST file data.
Here in this article we mentioned both automated and manual methods to fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800ccc92. And if you are not familiar with the technical field then you may find manual method difficult for you. So at this time using SysInspire PST repair tool will be the best choice. At last its your choice I hope you find this post helpful.