Recently am using Outlook to manage my data but I’ve heard a lot about Office 365. Now am confused should I use Outlook 365 or keep using Outlook. Please give me a proper guide about Outlook 365 and “how to import PST file in Outlook 365”.Steven Clark [Fort Mill, USA]
Users use email clients for managing their emails professionally. And Outlook is a very famous email client in the market because of its trustworthiness. But if you want a more advanced email client you should go for Outlook 365.
We got many queries from the users that they want to know the process to import PST files in Outlook 365. The users like to add pst file to outlook 365 because it has extra features and security in comparison to Outlook.
Through this guide, we will teach you the process to import PST file in Outlook 365. And also tell the benefits of using Outlook 365 and why you should migrate toward this service.
Advantages of Using Office 365
Before moving to the import PST file process it’s important for you to know the benefits of using Office 365 that I listed below:-
- Remote Location:- As Outlook 365 being a cloud service its users can access it from anywhere. And by going into deeper security settings you can take the backup of your data on a regular basis.
- Easy to Sign Up and Use:- If you are thinking to use Outlook 365 you can easily do sign up on this cloud service. You can properly manage your data by installing the tools.
- Professionally Work:- If you like to inform your clients or to reply to the emails and edit the data you can do this at any time it is available 24/7.
- High Data Protection:- As you now know it is a cloud-based service all your data is assured by the world’s most secured company by Microsoft. Also, it offers its users backup services of the data.
- Regular Updation:- If you are thinking you had to wait longer for the new updates then you are wrong. Microsoft Outlook 365 provides frequent updates to fix any bug and provide new features.
Why do you need Office 365 PST Migration?
As the technology is updating regularly you need to be updated on all platforms. Migrating data from one platform to another is a very soft process one mistake can disturb the working of the organization.
But in Office 365 PST migration case it is not difficult as you think. Here below we will use the SysInspire PST Converter tool to import PST file in Outlook 365.
Foremost Office 365 provides regular updates and has no chances of data loss. And the Office 365 program can’t get older because its users are increasing day by day. With this program, you can achieve your goals at less cost.
Import PST File in Outlook 365 using the Tool
If you have made up your mind for Outlook to Outlook 365 migration then we will help you to perform this task. Before migration, the question that comes to every user’s mind is “how you will migrate your PST folder” and its sub-folder, how long the process is.
So the solution to all your problem is SysInspire PST Converter software. It is a secured third-party software created to repair PST files and allowing their users to perform to migrate PST file data into Office 365.
This tool also offers a free trial version but with some restrictions so it is better to try its premium version that no restrictions. You can convert unlimited PST folders into Office 365 in a few clicks.
I know you are thinking about how to import the data of PST files into Office 365 with the help of this tool. Hence follow the below section.
Steps of the Software to Import PST file in Office 365
First of all, you need to download this PST Converter tool from the below-provided button then follow the steps.
- After launching the tool tap on the select PST button.
- New windows appear tap on select PST file of whose data you want to import in Outlook 365.
- Now hit on start scanning button [Scanning repair the PST file if it corrupted].
- When the scan gets complete the tool load all the data of the PST file.
- Choose all the folders you needed and click the export to Office365 option.
- Just put all the information needed to log in to your Office 365 account and tap next.
- Wait for the import process to gets completed.
Hence by following these basics steps you can effortlessly Import PST File in Outlook 365 without losing any data.
In this article, we covered the Office 365 benefits and why you need Office 365 PST migration. Afterward described the technique that anyone can apply to add PST file data in Outlook 365. In the end, we can say that using the PST converter tool is a safe and quick way for the users.