Microsoft Outllook stores its data in PST file format where PST stands for personal storage table. But this PST file format is vulnerable to many errors like virus issues, errors due to immediate shutdown, and many others.
Hence the users look for a solution to import PST into office 365 mailbox. There are two methods available for making the import process complete which are manual and automated methods.
So in this blog post, I will share with you the best methods that will help you to import PST to office 365. But before starting let’s take a look at why users need to migrate from PST to office 365 format.
Reasons behind PST to Office 365 Migration
- There is a high risk of data loss in the PST file
- Office 365 user can easily access the emails from a remote location
- Availability of larger storage capacity in Office 365
Manually Import PST file to Office 365 Mailbox
Yes you can perform PST to office 365 migration by manual method for doing this task you need to follow the 2 steps given below:-
- Export PST file in the Outlook
- Import PST to Office 365
Step No.1- Export PST file in the Outlook
- Open MS Outlook and click on the File tab
- Press the Open & Export option and then click on the Import/Export tab
- In the import/export wizard, Press Export to a file dialogue box, and press the next tab
- In the next window select the Outlook Data file and tap next
- Browse the folder that you like to export in PST format and tap next
- Now choose the location where you want to save the resultant PST file and tap on the finish button
So here you exported mailbox items in PST format. Now the user need to import PST file to Office 365.
Step No.2- Import PST into Office 365 Mailbox
There are plenty of methods available on the internet to Import PST files into Office 365. But working with these manual approaches requires professional knowledge it is very difficult for novice users. So by considering this issue the SysInspire launched PST to Office 365 converter. This software enables the non-skilled person to complete the import process of the PST file to Office 365.
Working of SysInspire PST to Office 365 Software
- Download and Open SysInspire PST to Office 365 software
- Go to the File menu bar and click on the select PST button
- Now click on the search PST button to select the PST file from its location
- Then you will see a preview of items stored in the PST file select the needed files and move further
- Now click on the Export to Office 365 option
- Then you only need to enter the login details of the Office 365
- Tap on the convert button to start the process of importing PST files into office 365
Therefore it necessary for the users to Import PST file to Office 365 Mailbox when there is risk of data corruption in the PST file. We covered both manual and automated approach in depth you can choose any according to your comfort.
Remember if you want to go with manual method then you will required an professional knowledge. So for the quick solution it is better to go with SysInspire PST to Office 365 converter.
Get the solution related to below queries:-