Last updated: December 4th, 2021 at 09:39 pm
When a user needs to switch from Outlook to Lotus Notes, they are also required to import their important emails and others from Outlook profile. For data transferring the process that helps users is OST to NSF file conversion. If you are searching a query like- How to Import Outlook OST Files into Lotus Notes? You’ve come to the right place. Here we’ll provide you with the best answer to do the conversion process in a simple manner.
Lotus Notes and Outlook are the two most well-known email clients which are available for users to perform emailing tasks. Both these email client allows users to store user mailbox data locally. MS Outlook uses OST and PST files for storing, similar to this Lotus Notes uses NSF database files.
Outlook and Lotus Notes are both email client that works similarly, but in various situations, users of Outlook requires to switch to Lotus Notes. For doing users needs to Convert OST to NSF file. We will talk about the solution, before that, first, let’s see why users want to switch to Lotus Notes.
Also Read:- How to Convert OST to EMLX files?
Why do Users need to Switch from Outlook to Lotus Notes?
- When a corruption error enters in outlook users becomes unable to access their data. As a result, to read Outlook file data users requires to transfer Outlook data to Lotus Notes or Convert OST to NSF files.
- To make the emailing process complete security users needs to switch from Outlook to Lotus Notes. The reason is Lotus Notes has more security features as compared to Outlook.
Easiest Way Import OST Files into Lotus Notes NSF files
The available option which will help you to export data from Outlook to Lotus Notes is this eSoftTools OST to NSF Converter Software. This tool has a clean and user-friendly interface to perform the Outlook offline OST files to NSF file formats in a simple manner. A user can easily convert their corrupt/inaccessible OST files to NSF. After conversion, you can simply import the resultant NSF files to all IBM Lotus Notes editions. It will allow you to Export all Outlook contacts, emails, calendars and other items to NSF files of Lotus Notes.
Steps to Convert/Import Outlook OST files to Lotus Notes NSF
- Download, install and run OST to NSF file conversion tool to a windows computer.
- From its first screen click the select OST button to add OST file for conversion.
- After adding OST file software will automatically start the Scanning process and fix all types of corruption errors from it and extract all mailbox folders and items
- Get a preview of emails and other OST mailbox data like- emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- Choose required folders and press the Convert button from the menubar.
- Hit on browse from the next opened screen and select the location where you want to save Output NSF files.
- Lastly, click on Convert Now button to start the OST to NSF file conversion.
After the conversion process completion, all your Outlook OST file data you will get in new NSF files. Now you can easily import these NSF files in the Lotus Notes email client to view your Outlook profile data.
We’ve covered the easiest way to convert OST to NSF files in this blog. Users can move their Outlook data from an OST file to Lotus Notes using the above provided eSoftTools OST to NSF Converter tool. For checking the software features and function a free demo edition for users is also available for users. Through demo edition of OST to NSF Converter, a user can convert OST to NSF files with up to 25 items for free.