Want to export emails from webmail apps like- Horde, Roundcube, or Squirrel Mail to Outlook? If so, you may now stop your search because this is the place where you will find the solution. Here is the step-by-step tutorial to download emails from webmail to Outlook. Let’s start reading…
Users may manage or access their email accounts through different webmail applications. The webmail applications that Hosting services provide in cPanel are Horde Webmail, Roundcube, and Squirrel Mail.
These webmail applications are able to perform emailing tasks, managing address books, calendar event management, and many more tasks. Like data of websites, users’ mail account data are also available at Hosting servers.
Users can also access webmail apps with web browsers, (similar to opening websites). For different reasons, users require to preserve their webmail account data locally.
Most of the users who want to save Webmail account data locally prefer saving data in Outlook PST files. Now see, how users can do this job of downloading webmail emails to Outlook PST.
Also Read: – How to Import/Migrate Emails from IMAP to Outlook PST files?
Solution to Download Emails from Webmail to Outlook PST files
For performing the Webmail email backup process, the best utility for users is SysInspire IMAP Backup software. This single application enables users to easily download emails from all webmail apps.
In a single process, users can download emails from all mail folders of the Webmail account. This tool assists users to extract emails and saves them to Outlook PST & 9+ more formats. Without getting a single error or difficulty complete the webmail email downloading process and get instant results.
How to Download Webmail emails to Outlook PST with IMAP Backup tool?
Follow the below-given steps to export emails from a Webmail account to Outlook PST files: –
- Download IMAP Backup tool and launch it on your windows computer.
- Select the Webmail option from the list of all mail apps.
- Enter your Webmail account email address, password, and hostname.
- Click the Authenticate IMAP Login button and load webmail account data.
- Choose the needed Webmail account mail folders, and select the “Save in PST” option.
- Apply the Mail filtering option and click on the Backup Now button.
Apply these steps and start webmail email downloading process and save webmail account emails to Outlook PST files.
Smart features of SysInspire IMAP Backup and Migration Software –
- With simple steps download emails from Webmail account to local drive.
- Also, migrate webmail emails to Office365, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, and other IMAP-based cloud/web-based mail apps.
- Save Webmail emails to Outlook PST, and 9+ other file types including- EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, etc.
- Provides additional smart functions like- Mail filter and Naming convention.
- Compatible with all older to newer editions of Windows O/S including- win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and below versions.
- Provides demo edition for all users to test software capabilities before purchase.
In the above section of this blog post, we have shown the best technique to safely download emails from webmail to Outlook PST files. Now use SysInspire IMAP backup software and apply the above-given steps to complete the webmail email downloading job with ease.
For checking the working and abilities of IMAP backup tool, try its demo edition. With the demo export up to 20 emails from each folder of the webmail account free of cost.