Users may need to transfer IMAP mail folders in Outlook PST files for a number of reasons. This post will provide you with the solution to perform this task in an instant and safe process. Let’s see how to Import/Migrate Emails from IMAP to Outlook PST files with this article.
IMAP is a technology used to build a connection between mail servers and email clients. Users may easily configure IMAP accounts with any email client on their computer.
The IMAP protocol enables users may directly view, share, copy, and delete emails from mail servers, without downloading them first.
All the changes that users have made in IMAP accounts from one device, will be seen on other devices as well.
Also Read: – How to Move IMAP OST File Outlook 2016 to New Computer?
Why Export Emails from IMAP Account to Outlook PST files?
IMAP account data, like any other digital information, is subject to a number of risks. As a result, creating frequent backups is a useful strategy to protect mailbox data.
The best method for backing up an IMAP account’s inbox is to use PST files. Moreover, downloading emails from IMAP accounts to PST files makes it simpler to import IMAP account emails directly into MS Outlook application.
Professional Solution to Export IMAP Emails to Outlook PST files
An automated third-party tool is the best way to back up IMAP emails to PST files. If you wish to take IMAP mail backup to Outlook PST without getting into any problems, then use SysIsnpire IMAP Backup Software.
This single tool will help you back up all of your IMAP account data with some simple clicks and complete security. Using this software, you can export emails from entire mailboxes as well as particular mail folders. In addition to this, there are several more smart features inside the software.
How to Import/Migrate Emails from IMAP to Outlook PST files using IMAP Backup Tool?
Install the IMAP backup tool on your PC and follow the steps given below to export IMAP emails to Outlook PST files: –
- Launch the SysInspire IMAP Backup Software on your computer.
- Choose your IMAP-based application from the list of web/cloud mail apps.
- Provide your email address, password, and other required details (Host Name & Port).
- After entering all needed IMAP account information, press the “Login” button.
- Choose the “Get Backup to Local Drive” button from the next opened screen.
- Now, choose PST from the available file format options for preserving IMAP emails.
- Select and apply further necessary options like- Mail Filter and Naming Convention.
- Next, define a location on your computer where you want to save the resulting PST files.
- Click the “Save Backup” button and start downloading IMAP emails to PST files.
SysInspire IMAP Backup Software’s Advanced Features –
- Easily export IMAP account emails and save them locally into a number of file formats.
- IMAP accounts Emails save to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, and Thunderbird mail files.
- IMAP accounts emails export and saves with all relevant information- To, from, Bcc, cc, subject, message body, etc.
- Migrate IMAP account emails to Google, Yahoo, Outlook.com, Office365, and other IMAP-based mail apps.
- Use the mail filter by date function and export emails that occurred on particular dates from the IMAP Server.
- Supports all Windows OS versions, including- Windows 11, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista, etc.
Users may need to export IMAP account emails to Outlook PST files, for a number of reasons. If this is the situation you are in, then use SysInspire IMAP Backup software and perform the complete method indicated above. Follow the above-given steps and easily migrate emails from IMAP account to Outlook PST files.