Wants to migrate from Lotus Notes to YahooMail? If yes then simply read this complete article. Here we will show the complete steps to directly Import NSF files from Lotus notes to Yahoo Mail account?
A desktop-based application like- Lotus Notes mail client has various limitations. To sort out these limitations users prefer using Cloud-based applications. Cloud-based/Web-based mail applications have gained a huge trust of users by providing the best services to them. This is one of the main reasons by which many Lotus Notes client users want to switch or migrate to YahooMail.
Why do users want to Migrate Lotus Notes NSF to YahooMail?
Using cloud-based applications users get several benefits, like:-
- Managing Space:-
- Accessing email accounts from different locations:-
- No compatibility issues:-
Direct Method to Import Lotus Notes NSF to YahooMail account
Without any effort and without using any highly-advanced technical skills a user can easily move Lotus Notes NSF file’s data to YahooMail account with SysInspire NSF Converter Software.
The software makes users able to export email, contacts, calendar and other items from Lotus Notes NSF files to Yahoo Mail server by just entering Yahoo mail email id and password.
At a particular time, the software transfers data from numerous NSF files without making any kind of mistake. Also, users will get selective folder conversion, mail filtering, log file creation, and several more features with it.
Steps to Import Lotus Notes NSF to Yahoo Mail with NSF Converter
- Download SysInspire NSF Converter to your machine and launch it.
- From its first screen click the Select NSF button to add NSF files in the software.
- Choose Single File Conversion or Bulk NSF File Conversion mode and click on Next.
- Import NSF files into the software and press the Start Scanning button.
- Extract all NSF file inner folders and items and get a preview of all items.
- Make a selection of necessary folders from NSF files and press the Import to Yahoo button from top menu.
- Enter your Yahoo Mail email address and third-party app password, then authenticate your account.
- Next, apply the mail filtering option and press the Connect & Import button to start the process of importing NSF files to YahooMail.
After applying these steps the software will move all data from NSF files to YahooMail account provide immediate results to users.
In comparison to desktop-based applications, Cloud-based applications provide more benefits to users. Because of this reason several individuals, as well as organizations, are want to switch from Lotus Notes to YahooMail application. With the method described in the above section users can easily move their data from Lotus Notes profile data to Yahoo account and can get instant results of migration.