Last updated: February 1st, 2021 at 02:10 pm
Office 365 is a popular cloud service application created by Microsoft. With it, the user can quickly get access to applications like- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Due to its overwhelming features, the users have started transferring their OST files to Office 365. But transferring the files is not a cakewalk. Here, in this article, we will discuss step by step method of “how to import OST file to Outlook Office 365” and the possible reasons behind it.
Users can try the SysInspire OST to PST Converter that also supports doing the task of Import OST file in Outlook Office 365 and convert OST files into multiple working file formats like- Zimbra, Outlook PST, MBOX, ICS, HTML, vCard, Gmail, YahooMail.
Reasons to migrate OST files to Office 365
There are multiple reasons behind it:-
- When an organization is shifting its database to Office 365, due to its advanced features.
- To avoid an unnecessary crash.
- For reducing maintenance downtime
- To get easy access to data from anywhere and anytime
Method to Import OST file in Outlook Office 365
Importing the OST files to Office 365 is a cumbersome process. As said, the beginners and non-technical users can’t do it. That is why SysInspire has launched third party application OST to Office 365 tool. You can use this tool in this way.
- Install and open this OST Converter Tool on your computer.
- When you reach the home screen, Now Select OST button from the toolbar to add source file (ost).
- Now click on “Select” or “search OST database” button and grab the OST file then click on “Start Scanning“
- After scanning OST files the software will show a live preview if all components of OST select the required items.
- Now press the Export to Office 365 button from the toolbar.
- Fill up the login credentials of your Office 365 account and click on “Convert”.
- Simply start the Export process and after the software will shoe this message after completing the process
Salient features of OST to Office Converter
- Export OST mailbox items to Office 365 in a single click.
- Shows a live preview of all OST mailbox items to transfer them selectively
- Allows transferring emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, appointments, and other OST items to Office 365.
- Able to Import corrupt, inaccessible, or inaccessible OST files to Office 365 Cloud.
- Supports all Outlook versions including- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003, and below versions.
- Has the power to Export Large OST file to Office 365 without any limitation
- Offers to move both ANSI and Unicode OST Files to Office 365.
Also this tools comes with a free demo version facility that allows users to transfer the selective 25 mailbox items from each folder of OST file to Office 365 account without any charges, you can download it from here:-