EDB stands for Extensible Storage Engine Database. It is a file format that used to store the database of Microsoft Exchange Server. The database is a repository of private and public folder information. It includes messages, emails, attachments, journals, notes, tasks, etc. It this blog we will discuss the method the to Open the EDB file without Exchange Server
EDB file has two parts
- Private.edb file- This file stores the private information of users.
- Public.edb file- This file stores public information like- email, attachment, group of contacts, etc.
Instant Solution to Open corrupt EDB file
The SysInspires EDB to PST Converter supports open EDB file without Exchange Server and additionally offers to convert & repairs corrupted EDB files and recover lost mailbox items like- emails, contacts, chats, tasks, notes, journals, appointments, and more. You can download it now.
Why do the users need to Repair EDB files?
There are multiple reasons why the users need to open EDB files without redirecting to Exchange Server. Some of them include
- To access database items of Corrupt EDB files.
- The user might not be able to open EDB files where the exchange server crashes or it is under maintenance.
- When the server is down.
- If there are any technical issues in Exchange Server.
- When Exchange EDB file is not mounted and the user tries to open it.
Most Straight-forward solution to Open EDB file without Exchange Server
Since the manual method has certain limitations, hence the best solution is to use the automated approach. This SysInspire Free EDB to PST Converter Software helps the users to open EDB files without the Exchange server.
- The software exports EDB mailbox into Outlook PST files without changing the exchange database.
- Access and Export EDB file without Exchange Server requirements.
- It migrates exchange EDB mailbox to multiple readable file formats.
- The user can store Exchange server mailbox in a portable document format.
- Compatible without all Exchange versions including- 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and below versions.
Steps to Extract EDB file with EDB file viewer
- Download EDB to PST Tool
- Install and Open Software in your Computer.
- Click on “Add file” button to select EDB file
- Now a File Open Dialog Box will appear on your screen with two options including:-
2) Search EDB file
Select any one option, then choose the Exchange EDB file version and click on Next.
- After this, the software will open the EDB file and Extract all Mailbox items from EDB.
- Choose the required items and hit on Export File button
- Now choose the Destination location and choose any one file format from the given options to Save EDB file database.
Outlook PST file
Save as EML file
- Now simply click on “Start Export” button to begin the conversion process By using this technique users can simply reopen and access the database items from EDB files Without Exchange Server.
You can check out manual methods to Export Exchange 2010 Mailbox to PST