When the users work with an MS Outlook program its mailbox file data copy gets saved in the user’s system. And the format in which these files get saved is .pst. But there can be various errors that can lead to PST file corruption.
If you are one of them whose PST file is corrupt then you should take the guidance of this article. Here we provide the proven ways that will definitely repair PST file without Scanpst tool.
Because this Scanpst tool gets failed to fix repair Outlook PST file if the file has a larger size. And it takes a lot of time to complete the task. Before moving to the solution let’s know the cause behind PST file corruption.
Why is Outlook PST File Gets Corrupt?
- Hardware issue like failure in power supply, problem with hardisk where PST file is located.
- Entry of suspicious virus which is directly impacting the working of PST file.
- Poor connection of network while running the MS Outlook.
- Power outage when the users is working with outlook data files.
I hope now you got to know all the reasons that lead to PST file corruption so you can avoid this issue in the future.
Related Query by the Users:- Fix Outlook PST file Size Limit Issue
Techniques to Repair PST File without ScanPST
Here we provide the 2 technique which is simple to use. Just follow any technique and perform each step for repairing PST files.
Technique #1- Creation of New PST File
In this process, we’ll create the new PST file and transfer the data of the older PST file to it. Following are the steps:-
- First connect the older PST file by going to Outlook. Then visit file > Open & Export and select open Outlook data file button.
- If the PST file gets opened then create the new PST file. Go to home > New items > More Items > Outlook data file.
- Now copy the old PST file data and paste it to the new PST file created by you.
- After transfering the data to a newly created file set the new PST file as default PST file. Here are the step to do this:-
- Go to file > Account settings > data files > Choose the newly PST file and hit on set as default option.
- Restart the Outlook application and check the default file will be new PST file.
If you are not able to open the PST file because it is corrupted then you should repair PST file first with a SysInspire PST Converter.
Technique #2- Use SysInspire PST Converter to Repair Corrupt PST File
This effective SysInspire PST Converter is created to fix all the PST file errors without damaging the folder structure. It can be easily used by any new user because of its simple interface. And you don’t need to be bothered about the privacy of your data it is fully protected from any viruses.
Before buying this utility you can have a free demo version of it to know about its functionality. Remember there are certain limitations in its free trial version. So you need to purchase its paid version for the advanced features.
Working of the Software:-
- Download and Open software- SysInspire PST Converter.
- Tap on select PST file button to choose the corrupt PST file you want to fix.
- The scannning of the file gets started to again make it accessible.
- Click on save PST option and select export to PST button and click convert button.
- It will take some time and after the completion you will receive a confirmation message.
Therefore in this guide, we covered the techniques to repair PST File without Scanpst. And also discussed the causes that lead to PST file damaged. For the quicker solution, the only way is to use the SysInspire PST Converter. That examines the PST file and fixes it with data integrity.