It is seen that many users are looking for the process to access MSG files. And the most common query asked by the users is “how to import MSG files into Outlook”. Therefore in this article, you will get the complete solution that leads to Outlook import MSG files.
MSG file format is used for storing mail messages, contacts, appointments, and several other items. And whenever users like to open MSG files than their first preference is to open them in Outlook. To know the method that you can use to import MSG files into Outlook you should read out this post.
Process to Import MSG Files into Outlook
The process of MSG file import into Outlook is not very difficult. All you need to do is to perform the same step by step guide given below:-
Manual Method No.1- Drag and Drop the Files
- Launch the MS Outlook program and visit the mail section & create a new folder.
- Just provide a name to the new folder for importing the MSG file.
- Now choose that MSG file of which data you like to import. Then drag and drop the data into the folder created by you.
- After this you can see all the selected data files gets imported successfully.
Note:- This method only works for very less amount MSG files and takes a lot of time.
Manual Method No.2- Copy and Paste Files into Outlook
- Visit the location where all the MSG files are located.
- Now start the Outlook and select any folder then paste the copied files.
Related Post:- Convert MSG to PDF with Attachments
Disadvantages of the Manual Method
These are the most common drawbacks that you might see while using the manual method:-
- Sometimes MSG files doesn’t support the updated version of MS Outlook. In result manual method is not going to work for all the users.
- When Outlook import MSG files the process can take a very longer time.
Professional Method For Importing MSG Files into Outlook
After getting to know all the limitations of the manual method the only best choice is to use the automated third-party tool. SysInspire MSG to PST Converter is very perfect for performing MSG to PST conversion without losing any single amount of data. And users can convert all the MSG files into Outlook at the same time.
By using this utility users can overcome all the drawbacks of the manual approach. And this tool can work with all Windows OS versions.
After performing the conversion of the MSG file into PST users can import the PST files into Outlook.
Here are the steps to Import the PST file.
- After launching the Outlook click on Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Choose Outlook data file (.pst) option and hit on next button.
- Select the .pst you need to import. Tap on finish to start the import task.
From this article, you’ll learn the techniques that can be used to Import MSG Files into Outlook. With manual methods, you’ll get some limitations and requires a lot of time. And the SysInspire MSG to PST Converter is the best ideal solution for all the users to import multiple MSG files into PST working format.