Are you a user who trying to move emails from Roundcube Webmail to a Gmail account? Then get your answer by reading this article. In this write-up, we have shown the best way to Import emails from Roundcube Webmail to Gmail.
These days, several web-based mail applications are available on the internet. One of those mail applications is Roundcube webmail. It has all the powers that users want from web-based or cloud-based mail applications.
From the hosting server’s cPanel, users can access the Roundcube webmail application. This application has the ability to manage users’ business mail accounts. It can aid users in managing and sharing emails, contact, calendars, and other stuff from cloud servers.
Also Read: – How to transfer/migrate IMAP email to Outlook.com account?
Why migrate Emails from Roundcube to Gmail?
There are many reasons, why users may need to migrate Roundcube emails to Gmail: –
- Creating Roundcube Email Backup: – Users prefer saving a copy of Roundcube emails to Gmail accounts. This process helps users to create an external backup of Roundcube account emails.
- Switching from Roundcube to Gmail: – There are several users who want to switch from Roundcube to Gmail account. The reason can be the popularity, security, interface, and more advanced features of the Gmail app.
Smartly Import emails from Roundcube Webmail to Gmail
The best result for Roundcube email to Gmail migration, users can get it with the aid of the tool called SysInspire IMAP Backup and Migration software. This tool is only made for doing the job of Roundcube email migration and backup.
It can assist users in directly moving mail folders from Roundcube to Gmail accounts. At one time, it can migrate single as well as multiple Rouncube account mail folders. The software completes the mail migration without making a single error.
How to Migrate Roundcube Webmail emails to Gmail account?
Get the instant results for Roundcube Webmail email to Gmail migration, by applying these below-given steps: –
- Download and Launch SysInspire IMAP Backup & Migration software.
- Enter the Roundcube webmail account email address, password, port, and hostname.
- After adding all account details, click on Authenticate IMAP Login button.
- Press the Next button, after Roundcube account login authentication.
- From the newly opened screen, select the upload to Cloud option and click on Next.
- Select the Import to Gmail option from the list of cloud Import options.
- Enter your Gmail account email address, password, port, and hostname.
- Lastly, click on Import and start importing Roundcube Emails to Gmail account.
Key Features of SysInspire IMAP Backup and Migration software: –
- At one time, migrate all mail folders from Roundcube webmail to Gmail.
- In addition to Gmail, migrate Roundcube emails to Office365, Outlook.com, Yahoomail, and several more cloud mail apps.
- Migrate emails from Roundcube accounts hosted on Hostinger, hostmonster, Hostgator, Godaddy Mail, and others hosting services.
- Not only Roundcube, but also move emails from SquirrelMail, Horde webmail, AOL mail, Zohomail, Yandex Mail, and many more IMAP-based mail apps.
- Easily accessible on editions of Windows O/S including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older editions.
- Also, supports backup emails in PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, PDF, and more.
- Comes with a demo edition facility to export and save up to 20 emails from all IMAP-based mail apps (including- Roundcube) without any charges.
There are several users who use Roundcube webmail app for emailing. Occasionally those Roundcube mail users want to switch to another mail app like- Gmail. This Roundcube to Gmail migration is now possible with the method that we have mentioned above. To accomplish this job, follow the above-given method by using the SysInspire IMAP migration and backup tool. Also, try out its free demo edition and make a quick backup or migration of Roundcube emails for free.