Several users are looking for a way to migrate from different IMAP-based mail Cloud/Webmail apps to Outlook.com. Those users will now get their answers by reading this article. Here we will show you the best method to transfer/migrate IMAP email to Outlook.com account.
All users now prefer using the web or cloud mail apps to share emails. By using IMAP-based webmail apps, users can manage to email operations with web browsers.
ZohoMail, Yandex Mail, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, AOL Mail, and many more are web-based mail applications that works on IMAP protocol.
These mail apps preserve all the user’s profile data on a cloud server. Also, users can access emails directly from their email accounts without downloading them locally. In addition, there are several more advantages of using IMAP-based webmail apps.
There are several email apps available in the market. So, users often prefer switching from one IMAP mail app to another.
Also Read: – How to Import IMAP Email to Gmail account?
Primary reasons for switching from other IMAP mail apps to Outlook.com-
- Microsoft has provided this Outlook.com service, which is a reputable company. As a result, people prefer using Outlook.com more, as compared to other mail apps.
- In comparison to other IMAP mail apps, Outlook.com offers more sophisticated and intelligent functions and security features.
Smart Method to immediately migrate IMAP email to Outlook.com
Using automated software like- SysInspire IMAP Backup and Migration Software, migrate emails from different IMAP-based mail apps to Outlook.com account. Move emails from all IMAP mail apps by taking the help of this single software.
It will successfully migrate imap email to Outlook.com without losing any data. Also, it moves mail folders while preserving all email data in its original form.
How to Export/Migrate IMAP Emails to Outlook.com accounts?
Download and Install SysInspire IMAP Migration and backup software on your Windows computer and then follow the instructions listed below: –
- Open the software, and then from the list of mail apps choose your IMAP mail app.
- Enter your IMAP account email address, password, port, and hostname.
- After this click on login and load all mail folders into the software.
- Select the required mail folders, and click the Import to Cloud button.
- Choose the Import to Outlook.com option, and click the Next button.
- Add your Outlook.com account’s email address and password.
- Start exporting IMAP mail folders to Outlook.com by clicking the Import button.
Smart Functions of SysInspire IMAP Migration Software: –
- Export selected mail folders individually or all at once from IMAP accounts.
- Transfer emails/mail folders from ZohoMail, Gmail, YahooMail, Yandex Mail, AOL Mail, and all other IMAP mail apps.
- Use the mail filter option to migrate emails of only required dates from IMAP mail account.
- Provides a simple and clear interface that users can easily access to complete migration with ease.
- Supports functioning on all versions of Windows, including versions 11, 10, 8.1, 8, XP, and Vista.
- Has a trial version facility that enables the free export of 20 items from each mail folder of IMAP account with no charges.
For a variety of reasons, users will need to export their emails from different IMAP-based mail apps to their Outlook.com accounts. Users must employ the aforementioned technique to migrate imap email to Outlook.com without running into problems. Do this migration using SysInspire IMAP migration tool and receive immediate results.