If you are thinking to switch from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird then you landed on the right place. For this you need to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
In this blog post, we will discuss the best methods that help you in importing emails into thunderbird. Follow each step carefully so let’s get started.
As you know the WLM now becomes an outdated email client so that’s the main reason the users are moving towards Thunderbird. It is a free email application that is used to receive/send emails, contacts, tasks, and calendars. It enables the users to manage their emails in one place.
SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter Software
- Try this SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter that gives secure ways to import from outlook to thunderbird with maintaining data integrity.
Purchase the software from the below link.
Manual Method to Import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird
Here are the manual methods to transfer windows mail to thunderbird. You can take the help of any met
Method 1:- Using Drag and Drop Option
- At first, you need to create a new folder and then right-click on the folder then tap on the new subfolder
- Now just give a name to the folder and tap on create folder button
- Visit the location where emails files are saved then just choose the EML file
- Go to Mozilla Thunderbird choose a new subfolder
- Drag and drop EML file into new sub-folder
- After the EML file successfully imported you can open any emails by selecting.
Method 2:- Using Import and Export Option
- In first you need to install the ImportExport extension in the Thunderbird application
- Open the Thunderbird and click on tools > Choose on add-ons
- Click on the setting icon and choose Install Add-on from file option
- Now search for the location where the ImportExport tools. xpi file is stored. Choose the import-export file and open it
- Then you need to click on the Restart button to restart the Thunderbird
- Create a new folder in Thunderbird and give the desired name
- Right-click on the new folder > select import-export tools > select Import all messages
- Then select the default folder containing EML files to import from Outlook to Thunderbird
- In last import process begins immediately
If you are still facing any problem while importing emails to Thunderbird after using the above method then you can go with the automated method. The manual method is a time consuming processs and there is need or technical knowledge to run.
Import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird using SysInspire Software
Try this SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter that gives smooth migration of WLM emails into PST, EMLX, EML, Office 365, and MSG. This software shows a live preview of email items during conversion. It is created with advanced techniques that can perform bulk migration of email. Also for the satisfaction of the user, you can try the free trial version of the software. In the demo version, the user can convert 25 email items from the WLM file.
How SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter Work?
- In first open the software and click on the select WLM Mailbox option
- Then the software will automatically identify the WLM profile from its path location and click next to move further
- Now you will see a preview of the mailbox items that you can recover selectively
- In last choose the MBOX Conversion format and also choose the location in which your resultant file get saved
Note:- Now you only need to import MBOX to Thunderbird
So here we covered all the possible ways to Import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. We discussed both manual and automated in depth without skipping any steps. But the manual method has many restrictions so it is better to go with SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter.
Related Post:- Export Windows Live Mail Storage Folder to Outlook