As you know the Widow Live Mail is a default email client application for the users of Window. But with time Microsoft stops giving updates and support to the users. That is the reason users are going to migrate windows live mail to office 365.
In this blog post, I will give you the best possible ways to export windows live mail to outlook 365. So without wasting any time let’s start
Reasons to Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 365?
There are no chances of error:- As the mailbox, emails and the other data saves in the cloud instantly so there is no chances of corruption
Accessibility of data remotely:- The data is stored on the cloud so anyone can access their data from any location
Regular Technology Updation:- Due to regular updation in the technology by Microsoft Office 365 user export from Windows Live Mail.
Related Post:- How to Import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird?
Methods to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Office 365
There are both manual and automated methods available to import windows live mail to outlook 365. At first, we will cover the manual method and then we come upon the automated method.
Step 1:- Import Windows Live Mail Emails to Outlook Manually
- In first open Windows Live Mail application in your system
- Now you will see a window select the file button> Export Option> email messages
- Click on the Microsoft Exchange and tap next to move further
- You will see a window showing with the Export message and click ok
Now you need the help of the import/export feature to export PST files from outlook. Follow Step no. 2 carefully
Step 2:- Export PST from Office 365
- Open the MS Outlook application and click on the file option > Import and Export Wizard Option
- Then you will see a window where you had to tap on Export file> Personal Folder files then tap on next and select the option imported Windows Live Mail data
- Now you can select the path location where you want to save the file even you can secure it with the password.
In last you will get the PST file that you require to export PST from Office 365.
There are two manual methods to Import PST from Office 365 which are:- Network Upload and Drive Shiping. Here we discuss the network upload method.
- Install and open the Azure AzCopy application to export PST file from office 365
- Now you can see the live preview of the uploaded PST file while the configuration of MS Azure Storage Explorer
- After the PST file export, the admin create a CSV file that gives a mailbox database which gets export to office 365
- In last do import task in OWA (Outlook Web Access) which will get the information from the CSV file and you are free
Migrate from Windows Live Mail to Outlook using SysInspire Software
The manual method is a time-consuming process and always needs a person to check the conversion process. So it is better for the users to go with SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter.
Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 365
- Try this SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter that provide secure ways to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Office 365. It can convert email from Outlook to Office 365 with all email attachments.
You can buy the premium version of the software from the below link.