Last updated: November 15th, 2021 at 12:24 pm
People are migrating in big numbers from Windows Live Mail to Outlook. When a user needs to migrate from Windows Live Mail to MS Outlook, they also have to Export Contacts from Windows Live Mail to Outlook. We’re all aware that Live Mail saves all of the users’ emails. Aside from emails, Live Mail also saves all of the user’s contacts.
So, in this post, we’ll go through a quick method that users may use to export contacts from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010 and other versions.
Best Solution to Export Windows Live Mail Contacts to Outlook
Manual techniques are available to Export Live Mail contacts but you should use a professional solution to move contacts from WLM to Outlook. Because there are certain disadvantages of using manual procedures, by which users may face difficulties.
Users must use the software called eSoftTools Windows Live Contacts to Outlook Converter Tool. It is a professional tool that will allow you to transfer Windows Live Mail contacts directly to Outlook PST file with all associated contact information. For users ease, the software auto-load all contacts from the default storage location of Live Mail. During the export process the software exports all contact information with all email addresses, names, phone numbers, business addresses, home addresses, and other information to Outlook files.
How to Use this Software to Export Live Mail Contacts?
- Firstly, download live mail contact converter software on your computer.
- Run the software, and on its first screen users will get two options for Live Mail contact file/folder selection.
- Select Live Mail Contact EDB files:- To select and add contacts.edb files manually in the software for conversion.
- Select default Live mail contacts locations:– Automatically load Windows Live Mail contacts from the default location to the software panel.
After file selection click the Next button to continue.
- Now, load all contacts and get preview the Windows Live Mail contacts items.
- Make seletion of required contacts and again hit the Next button.
- Next choose Export all items or Export seletced items option, then choose a file format from the Export option PST, Default Outlook Profile, MSG, VCF, and CSV to save contacts.
- Finally, select a location to save the resultant files by pressing the Browse button and hit on Next to start the contact conversion process.
Benefits of Using Live Mail Contacts Converter:-
- Convert an infinite number of Windows Live Mail contacts to PST at the same time.
- Auto-load contacts from your configured Windows Live Mail profile.
- Has the ability to show a live preview of contacts and make selectsion of required Contacts for conversion.
- No need to install Outlook to accomplish the Live Mail Contact conversion.
- Result PST file with work on all Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and all below editions.
- Software works on entire Windows OS editions including-10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista, and others.
We’ve covered the topic of how to export Windows Live Mail contacts to an Outlook account with this blog post. A user can easily LIve Mail Contact Exporter/Converter to convert a large number of WLM contacts into Outlook PST and many other formats with a few efforts. Users may test the tool’s functionality by downloading its free demo version. The trial edition will allow you to export up to 10 live mail contacts to each conversion format for free.