There are plenty of users who were looking for ways to open MBOX file in Gmail. Therefore we decided to give a complete blog post that will allow you to view MBOX file data in Gmail. It doesn’t matter whether you have Thunderbird or not the by following this guide you will be able to Import MBOX to Gmail.
It is seen that every individual prefers to work with a free email client because here they don’t need to pay any charges. And in the market mostly the free email clients use the MBOX file for storing their data. But when it comes to a situation where users need to access MBOX files on other email clients they can’t run them. Because the MBOX file only works in their supportive email client.
Because of Gmail functionality and friendly interface users wants to switch towards MBOX supportive email client to Gmail. But the issue here is Gmail doesn’t give a feature to directly open MBOX file data. To know how to open MBOX data in Gmail just follow the below instructions.
How to Open MBOX file in Gmail Using Automated tool?
The only way for opening MBOX data in Gmail is to import MBOX to Gmail. For this task, you can go with the SysInspire MBOX Converter tool which is a completely error-free tool. Through this users can transfer the whole data of the MBOX file into Gmail without performing any lengthy process. There is no need to have Thunderbird and another email client on your machine to perform this task.
Useful Features of Tool
- No need to worried about MBOX file size the tool supports importing MBOX files of any size.
- The batch conversion function allows you to add multiple MBOX files in a single task.
- The tool supports converting MBOX file data into cloud platforms like Gmail, Office365, and YahooMail.
- All the folders hierarchy and email properties keep preserved during the task.
Also, Take a Look at this post to Extract Emails from MBOX File
Step by Step Process to Use MBOX Converter Tool
- Install MBOX Converter by SysInspire on your machine.
- Then tap on add file button.
- In the next screen select the option for choosing the MBOX file according to your requirement and click next.
- The tool will load all the data and folders stored in the MBOX file chosen by a user in the above step.
- Select the Import into Cloud option then choose Import to Gmail button.
- Give all the account information and start the task.
If you are willing to open MBOX file in Gmail but don’t want to waste time using the manual method then you should go with the automated method. Just download the SysInspire MBOX Converter tool which is capable to directly import MBOX file data into Gmail. The interface of this tool is very great no user faces difficulty while operating this tool. So for the secured process and quick result third-party tool is best for the users.