Are you also one of those users who want to shift from Outlook to a free email client like Thunderbird? If yes then you should know that Outlook saves their emails in MSG file. And to open MSG file in Thunderbird is not an easy task at all.
Hence here we are going to use the SysInspire MSG Converter tool that will allow converting MSG to MBOX. The reason we converted the MSG file into MBOX is that Thunderbird can work only with the MBOX files. For your knowledge let me tell you Outlook can create multiple MSG files because when a new message appeared in system storage one MSG file gets created.
If you’ve been using Outlook for a long time then it is normal you have multiple MSG files. And the only best way to open all these MSG files in Thunderbird is using a SysInspire MSG Converter tool. Let’s understand it better by taking one of the User queries.
I am quite old user of MS Outlook and I have stored multiple emails in MSG format. But now am planning to try out a free email client which is Thunderbird. The problem is I already took the help of manual methods to open MSG file in Thunderbird no method worked. Can you tell me a direct way so I can view all my emails on Thunderbird?
Ven Deisel [New York]
The only best solution to this MSG file opening issue is provided below with a detailed guide.
Quick Solution to Open MSG File in Thunderbird
In this process, all you need is an MSG file that you want to view in Thunderbird no matter you have Outlook or not. Then download this SysInspire MSG Converter tool to convert MSG files to MBOX. This tool provides a free demo version to all so you can know the working of this tool.
Follow the below steps to know how the Tool Works:-
- In the first download and install this tool on the desktop.
- Then choose the MSG file you want to access in thunderbird by clicking on the select MSG folder option.
- The tool will scan the file and load all the MSG file folders with attachments.
- Tap convert MSG and from the select export option, drop-down list select export in MBOX.
- Click the convert button and wait for the process to gets complete.
Related Post:- How to Convert MSG to PDF with Attachments?
Benefits of Using SysInspire MSG Converter Tool
With this software, you will get various unique features that enhance its value. Some of them are listed below:-
- Enables the users to choose multiple MSG files in a single process.
- To open MSG file in Thunderbird you don’t need to install MS Outlook on your machine.
- The tool is capable to deal with any sized MSG file for viewing in Thunderbird.
- Through its best user interface, anyone can easily operate this tool.
As there is only one accurate method to open MSG file in Thunderbird which is using the SysInspire MSG Converter tool. And to operate this tool you can follow the guide mentioned in the given article. All the functionalities of this tool are mentioned here also you can try the demo version.