Do you need to recover deleted contacts from outlook 2016? So you can restore them by following the guide available in this blog post. Here we also recommended the best SysInspire PST recovery software that makes this task more convenient for the users.
Microsoft Outlook is not only limited to send and receive emails it also saves items like events, meeting schedules, contacts, and many more. And when someone deletes their contacts from the emails contacts list. Then the Outlook transfer deleted items in the folder of Deleted Items.
But sometimes users can face a problem while accessing their contacts and it becomes complicated for the users to access the contacts from Outlook.
So by considering the above problem we are going to share a tips with you that will help you to Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook 2016. You can also used the below techniques for the version of Outlook such as
So by considering the above problem we are going to share techniques with you that will help you to Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook 2016. You can also use these techniques for the version of Outlook such as 2010, 2013, 2019 & below versions.
Technique 1. Recover Deleted Outlook Contact from Deleted Items Folder
Whenever the users deletes the contacts from the Outlook then the database of the deleted folder gets saves in the Deleted Items folder. You can retrieve deleted outlook contact from this folder by following the below steps:-
- Start the MS Outlook application
- Select Home > Deleted Items from the available options
- If you want to recover the contacts selectively you can use CTRL + E for searching the contact or use the sort icon to group all contacts
- Do right click on the needed contacts and tap Move > Other folder
- Tap on the contacts and click ok. It will transfer the contacts to their default folder.
Now after the completion of the above steps you successfully recovered deleted outlook contact list.
Technique 2. Recover Deleted Outlook Contact not available in Deleted Items Folder
If you are not able to see the deleted Outlook contacts under the deleted items folder then you can use SysInspire PST Recovery software. This software also plays a role in fixing the errors of PST file. Also it can restore deleted emails, contacts, notes, tasks, etc. without doing any data loss.
Working of the Software to Restore Deleted Outlook Contact Group
- Download and open the software to recover contacts from the PST file
- Select the PST file by clicking on the Select PST button
- Then the software scans the file and shows the preview of all folder stored under it
- Choose the contact folder and tap on the save PST option
- Now select the PST format to save the deleted contacts in PST format
- At last, you will see a confirmation message means the process completed successfully.
Above we mentioned both the manual and automated techniques that you can apply to recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook 2016. And if you failed or finding any difficulty while using the manual approach then it is better to use SysInspire PST Recovery software. I hope you find this blog post useful.