Summary:- Sometimes the users have to suffer from the error “0x8004010f Outlook Data file cannot be accessed”. This type of error can be seen during the process of sending or receiving email in the Outlook application. In this post, I shared the ways used to fix the error using SysInspire OST to PST Converter. Also, there are many other manual ways to fix it.
Before moving forward lets know the reasons behind this outlook OST cannot be accessed error which are:-
- Migration of the data file into another location
- No internet connectivity or unstable network connection
- Corruption in the OST file
- Improper Configuration or damaged Outlook profile
Here is the Quick Solution
- Try out this secured SysInspire OST to PST Converter software which is very effective to fix outlook 0x8004010f error in a few steps.
Here is the Free Demo Version.
Manually Fix the Error 0x8004010f Outlook Data file cannot be Accessed
You can follow the steps given below to fix Outlook error by locating the location of Outlook data file. Then do the creation of new profile in MS Outlook. Here is the complete process:-
Step 1. Browse the Outlook Data File
- In the first launch the MS Outlook
- Then tap on the File > Account Information> Account Settings
- Now in the next window click on data files where you need to note down the name and location of the Outlook data file. Now click close.
Step 2. Do the Creation of New Profile in MS Outlook
The user can do this profile creation in two different ways which are automatic and manual. So here I listed both the methods.
Utilizing Auto Account Setup
- Go to the Control Panel > Mail (Outlook window appear with Mail Setup)
- Now you need to tap on show profiles
- Then choose the Outlook profile and tap the add button
- Its time to enter the name of a new profile and tap OK
- In the next window put the required details and tap next.
Manually Create New Profile
- Under the auto, account setup window select the Manual Setup and tap next
- In next window click on POP or IMAP option and tap next to move further
- Then under the next window put all the required credentials. And select the previous account Outlook data file by tapping on the browse button
- Now under the Test Account Settings tap close and finish.
Step 3. Setup of New Outlook Profile as the Default
- First, you need to go Control Panel > Mail
- Now tap on show profiles under the Mail Setup
- Under the Always use this profile option select the newly created profile
- In the last tap ok to complete the process.
Automated Solution to Fix Error Outlook data file cannot be Opened
If you are still not able to fix Outlook errors or you find the manual process difficult then I have the best alternate solution for you. Use SysInspire OST to PST Converter software which is capable to fix corrupt Outlook PST files. The software convert OST to PST and later on the user can operate this PST file in MS Outlook and access the database. It can fix any type of error from the OST file with its simple GUI interface and advanced features.
I hope you find this blog post useful. Here we covered the solutions to fix error 0x8004010f Outlook Data file cannot be accessed. And for the quick solution, the only best option is to use SysInspire OST to PST Converter. The software gives accurate results to the users. Make sure you need expert skills to work with the manual method. In the end, it’s your choice to choose any methods according to requirement.
Get the solution related to below queries:-