Last updated: February 7th, 2022 at 12:49 pm
“To transfer Outlook contacts to different devices and application users requires to transfer Outlook contacts to vCard files. With this article, we are now going to discuss the topic “How to convert/Export Outlook Contacts to vCard files?” Start reading this blog post and know the complete steps.”
In this entire world, there is a very large number of people who use MS Outlook application. Users this application because, in addition to emailing it also has the ability to do various other tasks. One of those tasks is “managing user’s contacts”.
Users can easily manage all their important contacts in outlook. After creating each contact Outlook automatically saves those contacts to data file PST and OST. Saving contacts in PST/OST files is easy, but in some cases, users require to Export Outlook Contacts to vCard files.
Also Read:- How to Convert PST to EMLX files for Apple Mail?
Why Export Outlook Contacts from PST to vCard files?
- In addition to users’ contacts, Outlook also saves emails, calendars, and many other things in a single PST file. For this reason, managing contacts with PST files becomes difficult for users. On the other hand vCard files only supports saving contacts items which becomes beneficial for users managing contacts easily.
- Accessing contacts from PST files is only possible with Outlook. While vCard is a universal file format supported by all Operating systems, applications and devices.
- As compared to PST files, vCard is a much more reliable file type for sharing contacts information to different devices because of its lightweight.
Smart Solution to Export Outlook Contacts to vCard files
Manually a user can export or transfer Outlook contacts to vCard files one by one, but this process takes a long time. Also, the manual method sometimes doesn’t provide expected results to users.
So, an easy and quick solution is using an automated solution like- SysInspire PST Converter Software.
In a single click, it allows users to export a large number of contacts from Outlook PST to vCard files. Using this software, users can export Outlook contacts in batch mode to VCF files.
Steps to Export Outlook Contacts to vCard from PST files?
For this, simply download and install SysInspire PST Converter to your machine. After installation, follow the steps mentioned below and perform Outlook contact conversion.
- Start the PST Converter tool on your computer.
- Click the Select PST button from the software’s first screen.
- Choose single or bulk file conversion mode, then click on Next.
- Add single or multiple PST files for the contact conversion process and press the Start Scanning button.
- Extract all folders/elements from PST files then select contacts folders and hit the Save PST button.
- Choose Export to vCard from the conversion opinions list and select a location to save resultant files.
- Finally, hit on Convert and transfer Outlook contacts to vCard files easily.
By taking a very short time the software will move all your Outlook contacts to new vCard files. After process completion simply accesses your vCard files with any devices and supported the application with ease.
For a variety of purposes, users require to share contacts from Outlook to other applications and devices. PST is not a convenient file type, that’s why the user requires to Export Outlook contacts to vCard files. A simple solution for accomplishing this is a task we have mentioned in the above section. Simply use SysInpsire PST Converter and transfer Outlook contacts to vCard files in a simple and secure manner.