In Short:- In today’s article, I’ll show you the steps to perform Exchange Server recovery with the use of the SysInspire Software. Also, we will discuss the manual method which can be used to recover exchange server database. Plus I also listed the limitations that you may face with the manual approach.
In today’s world every single admin of the Exchange uses the Exchange Server to managed there mailboxes and emails. But the Exchange server is also prone to many errors like it can be corrupt due to software or hardware issues.
And in result the users can not access the mailbox database store in the Exchange Server. And to again re-access the database the users need to recover exchange server in a proper working state.
There are plenty of methods available for the exchange server recovery but the most successful method among them is using ISInteg Utility.
But before we move forward, lets know more about ISInteg Utility and how to use it.
- Try this SysInspire Exchange Database Recovery software that can restore permanently deleted EDB file database with having folder hierarchy.
Here you can get the Free Demo Version of the software from the below button.
What is ISInteg Utility?
ISInteg utility is a Microsoft Exchange Information Store Integrity Checker. This utility fixes the Exchange database by eliminating the errors. To operate the ISInteg utility on a server by any command prompt the whole path of the bin directory needs to be added when performing the command.
Recover Exchange Server by ISInteg
Syntax required to run the ISInteg utility is
sinteg -pri|-pub [-fix] [-detailed] [-verbose] [-l logfilename] -test testname[[, testname]…]
When the ISInteg utility done its task without having any errors then we will consider that database stores in it gets fixed. For putting the fixed database into the production follow the below steps:-
- Launch Eseutil /MH to see the database in a healthy shutdown state or not
- Then start Isinteg –fix –test alltests after the completion of Eseutil /D
If you found the error count in the database is more than zero after running the ISInteg it means there is some error is still left. And don’t leave the repaired database. Rather than start the ISInteg again until the counts get zero. And if ISInteg gets fails to bring the count to zero just recover the database as much as you can.
Limitations with ISInteg Utility
- It is very lengthy and takes a lot of time
- It can be tricky for the users who were not aware of the technical knowledge
- The process does not guarantee to recover Exchange server database with data integrity
Exchange Server Recovery with the tool
If you want to restore the database of the Exchange server then you can use SysInspire Exchange Server recovery software. The software has the best auto-detection feature that automatically detects the location of the EDB file store in the system of the users. Its advanced scanning feature scans the selected EDB file and fixes all its errors to make it’s usable for the users.
With the help of its user-friendly interface user can assign Exchange database recovery with mailbox items like attachments, emails, contacts, etc. Users can even see the live preview of the emails before making EDB to PST Conversion. Also, users can try the free trial version of this software to their satisfaction.
Features of SysInspire Software
Here are the list of most advanced features of SysInspire EDB to PST Converter software:-
- Its auto-detection features locate the .edb file location from the system of the users
- Multiple conversion formats of EDB file such as EMLX, EML, HTML, MSG, and PST
- Supports to work with versions of MS Outlook from 97 to 2016
- Splitting feature to maintain the size of large PST file by splitting into various small PST files
- Restore all items of the Exchange Mailbox with data integrity
Going with inbuilt utility can be a good decision for those who have expert technical knowledge. But for the non-skilled person, the automated tool can do all the tasks of Exchange Server Recovery quickly. Also, the software that we suggested in this blog can reduce the efforts of the Exchange administrators. Even the user can repair the EDB file without any data loss.
Get the solution related to below queries:-