EDB file stands for Extensible Storage Engine Database and it is created by Microsoft Exchange. Its main purpose is to store multiple pieces of information like public folders and mailboxes. Within the EDB file users can save various mailbox data items like contacts, emails, calendars, attachments, notes, etc.
You can view Exchange EDB file by mounting it with Exchange Server. But if there is no internet connectivity or you don’t have an Exchange server you can access mailboxes. In this situation, users can look for a third-party tool for viewing EDB file data without Exchange Server.
This SysInspire EDB to PST Converter tool is the best way for accessing the data if the Exchange server is not responding. By using this utility you can save a large time that you are going to spend on the manual techniques.
From this post, you will get to know how to View Exchange EDB file without Exchange Server. Plus give you an option to convert EDB data into PST format.
How Does Tool help to View Exchange EDB file?
For opening the EDB file you first need to download the SysInspire EDB to PST Converter tool. Remember the tool needs MS Outlook installation on the user’s machine for its working. After that you can follow the below steps I mentioned below:-
- Download the SysInspire EDB to PST Converter and open it on your machine.
- After launching the program from add file button you can start the selection of the EDB file.
- A file open dialog box opens up click on the browse button to select EDB file from its location. Make sure to choose a version of the Exchange EDB file and tap next.
- Then scanning of the file gets started to fix all the issues related to it.
- Now all the EDB folders get appeared on the screen.
That’s how you can easily view Exchange EDB files with the guidance of the SysInspire EDB to PST Converter tool.
Export EDB File Data into PST Format
If you like to export EDB folders into PST you can do this with this tool. And after getting the PST file you can open it in MS Outlook.
Steps to export EDB to PST!
When the EDB to PST Converter gives you a preview of all folders you need to follow the below instructions:-
- Choose the required folders and tap the export file button.
- Under the convert EDB mailbox window choose Outlook PST file and click on browse to provide a saving location.
- Click start export to start the export task.
Reasons to Choose EDB to PST Converter Tool
There are various functionalities available in this tool that will definitely help the users. Some of them are provided here:-
- A perfect preview of all folders of an EDB file is displayed on the screen before the conversion.
- Supports the conversion of big-sized EDB files into multiple small PST files with its splitting functionality.
- There are no limitations to view EDB files of specific sizes.
- Provide all the EDB file data in a properly managed folder hierarchy. That enhances the user experience.
- Quickly convert EDB data into PST in a few easy steps.
Therefore we can clearly say that SysInspire EDB to PST Converter tool helps you to perform multiple tasks related to the EDB file. All EDB file data gets easily migrated into PST without damaging the email properties.
From this guide, we tell you the user can not view EDB file when it is not mounted with Exchange Server. So to overcome this issue we took the help of SysInspire EDB to PST Converter tool. It helps to access EDB file data without the requirement of an Exchange server.
Besides viewing, through this tool, the users can save EDB file data into PST format. And all the steps how you can do this I already explained to you above. So quickly download this tool and use its features.
Related Post:- Fix Exchange jet error 1811 from here