Nowadays it becomes common for users to face errors in the Windows live mail. Here in this article, we will discuss Window Live Mail error 3219 and the solution to fix it.
Windows live mail is created by Microsoft to manage the communication between and outside the organization. Because of its user-friendly interface, it is highly popular. But this email platform also has to suffer from the error.
Here we will cover the solutions to fix Windows Live mail error 3219. But before moving to the solution let’s know about this error.
Quick Solution to Fix server error: 3219 windows live mail
- Use the SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter software to quickly shift from Windows live mail to Outlook. This tool can export all emails of WLM into PST format.
For the trial version of the software hit the below button.
What is Window Live Mail Error 3219?
This error 3219 of Windows live mail means when the Windows live mail failed to connect with Hotmail, Outlook, or MSN server to open your emails. This error arise when the user configured the WLM to sync and connect mail through an HTTPS link.
If the all the users are facing the problem while sending emails and receiving this error then it can be right to say that there is issue in authentication. Means all users are using same information at a same time.
Most of the users set up WLM account with IMAP or a POP account. And these email servers gets update on regular basis. And when the update comes WLM start facing the sync problems with these servers.
A solution to Fix Error 3219
Here you need to re-configure the settings of the account. So we mentioned the solution by stage wise so follow each steps carefully to fix windows live mail error:-
Stage 1- Putting All the Credentials
- Tap on the account tab and select “+” icon with @ sign
- Now here give all the required details like emails address, password and display name
Stage 2- Configuration of the Server Settings
- Here select the option Manually Configure Server Settings
- Now choose IMAP under the window of Incoming Server Information
- Put outlook.office365.com under the server address field and enter 993 under port type
Stage 3- Choosing the Connection
- Select Requires a secure connection SSL option and carefully identify the outgoing information of the server
Stage 4- Control the Server Address
- Now you need to put smtp-mail.outlook.com that will be the server address and enter 587 under the port section
- Mark the option Requires a secure connection SSL and Requires Authentication
- Then tap on the next to complete the process.
So you can fix Window Live Mail Error 3219 by following the methods listed above. But if these above method doesn’t work for you then it is better to switch towards other email client.
Hence you can use the SysInspire Windows live mail converter that helps you shift from WLM to Outlook. Because outlook has best features than Windows live mail.
Related Post:- Fix Windows Live Mail Error id: 0x8007007a