Do you have an Excel file with several contacts items in it and want to transfer them transfer into MS Outlook? If your answer is yes, stay on this page and read this article to get the solution. Here you’ll discover how to easily import Excel contacts into Outlook at the conclusion of this article.
When there is a huge list of contacts, in that case, to manage the contacts details users prefers to use MS Excel files. But now email clients like MS Outlook also provides the facility to manage and store contact information. As a result, many users are now looking for ways to import contacts from Excel into Outlook. Below we have mentioned a real user’s query, to get more details on this.
I have various Excel files that contains my important bussinees contacts with email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, FAX numbers, and other key information. But now it become difficult for me to manage my contacts with Excel. So, i need a solution to import Excel contacts into an Outlook? Can anyone help me for this…
How to Import Contacts from Excel to Outlook? Best Solution
There is no direct way to transfer files that are generated by Excel in Microsoft Outlook. But as a solution, the Excel to PST file conversion process can help users. This technique will work for those users who need to move contacts in bulk to Outlook.
To do this conversion task with ease users should use a rapid automated solution which is SysInspire Excel to Outlook Converter Software. Experts have recommended this tool as a native way to import contacts from Excel to Outlook Address Book without losing any data. It will allow you to transfer XLS/XLSX/CSV files of Excel to Outlook account in bulk. In addition, it also offers an option of directly importing Excel file items to the existing PST file of the Outlook account.
Steps to Import Excel to Outlook Contacts Via Excel to Outlook Converter:-
- Download, install and launch Excel to Outlook Converter Tool on a windows computer.
- Click on the Browse Excel file or Open button to add your Excel file to the software.
- Load the Excel files and get a Preview of all your items from Excel files and verify the items before moving to the next step.
- Next, choose the Contacts option from the conversion type tab.
- Map all your Excel fields and Outlook Attributes according to your requirement.
- Next from the Export options select Import to New PST file or Import existing Outlook PST file to Import Excel contacts. (users can also select the vCard and MSG file option to save Excel contacts).
- Finally, select a location to save output files and start conversion by pressing the Next button.
In a very short time, you will get a new PST file with all your Excel contacts. After getting the PST file, simply import it into MS Outlook application and access your important contacts easily in Outlook.
Users save a lot of important data in Excel contacts files, such as name, phone number, email address, company name, and so on. So, it is necessary to move the contacts from Excel file to Outlook with complete security. If you follow the instructions mentioned above, you will be able to import Excel contacts into Outlook with ease and 100% safety.