Lotus Notes is a popular email application used for business communication purposes within the organization. But like other email applications, it is also prone to errors. In this article, we are going to discuss one such error No Sitemap found error in Lotus Notes.
Most Common Lotus Notes Error Messages
Following are the Lotus Notes errors messages that bothersome the user:-
- No Sitemap seen
- Entry not available in the index
- Database not opened
- Database damage-not able to allocate space
- Your current ID does not define an internal certificate for signing
Out of these errors, some are related to that application and some occur depending upon the situation. These errors are due to corruption in the Lotus Notes Database files or migration from lower to higher versions of the Lotus Note application. This may also happen due to faulty synchronization of Lotus Notes data to Blackberry.
Reasons Behind No Sitemap Found Error in Lotus Notes
This type of lotus notes error messages can be seen because the user is not capable to reaccess or open calendars, mailboxes, and many other items. Also, this error can arise when the user likes to open another copy of mail before closing the previous session of the mailbox on the same server. The error occurs as SPR WEBB6ZPMDS when the cache is not able to use properly. In this situation, Lotus is not able to build the sitemap because the application design cache is not complete. At this point, the cache gets saved in the local cache.ndk.
How to Resolve the Error in Lotus Notes?
The Lotus Note No Sitemap error can be solved by closing all the opened tabs of the mail file. Ans just restart the application once again. This issue can be also resolved by updating to the newer version. If you are still facing this Lotus Notes Error file already exists, there is a need for professional software.
The software launched by SysInspire helps the user to migrate data from Lotus Notes to Outlook. Using this NSF to PST Converter Software, the user can restore the mailbox elements to resolve the no sitemap found error.
Why you should Use SysInspire Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter?
This tool empowers the users to convert NSF file to PST in a flawless way. It gives a secure way to the user for making quick NSF to PST conversion. The most advanced feature of this software is it has no limitation on adding multiple NSF files for making the conversion. The tool comes with enhanced features that provide users with a seamless experience. The GUI of the software is user-friendly and anyone can execute the task without knowing technical expertise. A free demo version is available to test its functionality.
Salient Features of the Software
- Quickly convert Lotus Notes files to Outlook without doing any moderation
- Provides a bulk conversion of NSF files
- Export NSF file to PST and many other formats such as MSG, EMLX, EML, MBOX, HTML, VCF, Excel (CSV) and ICS file format
- Its user-friendly GUI makes it different from other software
- Capable to supports different versions of Lotus Notes
- Maintains the hierarchy of data after the completion of NSF to PST conversion
- Free technical 24/7 consultant service is available
Related Blog Posts:-
How to Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook?
- Install the NSF to PST Converter application
- Add NSF files from the toolbar you can also add multiple NSF files
- If you know the location of the NSF file click on Select NSF file and press the OK tab
- After selecting the file the software scans it and removes all their errors to make it usable for the user
- To get the live preview of email click on the folder available on the left side. Now you can see all email messages stored in the file
- Now you can choose the conversion format and simply click on convert button to start the conversion process
- In last after the successful NSF to PST Conversion, it displays the confirmation message to inform about conversion gets successful.
There is no doubt that users had to face the No Sitemap Found Error in Lotus notes. So we discussed the best possible manual method to repair this issue. But if you want to securely repair the error you can go with SysInspire Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter Software. Also, users can try the free demo version of the software to their satisfaction.