Windows Live Mail is an email client created by the Microsoft used to managed the sending and receiving emails of the organizations. Its advanced features makes it different from the other email clients.
Even having multiple advanced features the Windows Live Mail has to suffer from the errors. Like sometimes the user has to suffer from the Windows Live Mail Error 0x800ccc0b. Due to this error, the email service provider requires authentication for the outgoing emails.
So to keeping in mind this error we are going to share the solutions that help you to fix Windows live mail errors. So let’s get started.
Quick Recommended Solution
- Try out this secured SysInspire Windows Live Mail Convertersoftware that allows the users to switch from Windows Live mail to Outlook and other emails clients.
Here is the Free Demo Version.
What is Windows Live Mail Error 0x800ccc0b?
This error means the Windows Live Mail needs to authenticate for the Outgoing emails. The POP and SMTP used to manage the outgoing and incoming emails. But because of this error of Windows Live Mail user is not capable to send emails. To fix this error you need to enable the authentication rights.
Manual Method to Resolve Windows Live Mail Error 0x800ccc0b
As we mentioned above to fix the WLM error 0x800ccc0b the user has to turn on the authentication rights. So let’s know how to do it by the steps given below:-
- In first open the Windows Live Mail and tap on the accounts option
- Now tap on the email account that showing you an error and tap on properties
- Then tap on the servers button and search for the Outgoing Mail Server category under the server section
- And select the My Server Requires Authentication option
So it will enables the incoming and outgoing email authentication. In result you will not see any type of error.
Mostly the email service provider user the same username and password for the authentication of Outgoing emails. In the situation that it’s not the case, then follow the below steps:-
- Tap on the Settings option
- Now in the next window select the log on using option and enter the required information for outgoing mail and tap ok.
In this blog post we covered the solution to fix Windows Live Mail Error 0x800ccc0b. If the user like to export WLM emails to Outlook PST then they can try SysInspire Windows Live Mail converter. You can even try its demo version to test the functionality of the software. I hope you find this article helpful and you will able to resolve your query.
Get the solution related to below queries:-