Exchange server is a product of Microsoft built to make email communication easier. No matter what the size of the company has this mail server allows its users to manage all the email activities in a single place.
But the problem starts when the Exchange database gets corrupted. There are numerous causes behind this corruption that we will discuss further.
Hence you need to stay with this article till the end to get the solution of Exchange 2016 & 2013 database repair. Here we will use the EDB to PST Converter by SysInspire that will repair Exchange EDB file keeping the data file intact.
Before proceeding to the solution you need to be aware that all the database of Exchange server is stored in the EDB file. And when you want to Exchange 2016/2013 Database Repair then repairing the EDB file is the only best practice.
Situations that Leads to Exchange Database Corruption
There are plenty of causes behind Exchange database corruption we can’t tell the exact one. But below we mentioned the common one that you should be aware of:-
- Entry of suspicious virus leading the Exchange EDB file corrupt.
- By mistakes, the fault is done by a person [Humar Errror].
- Immediate shutdown when the EDB file is working.
- Using faulty application which is clashing with the Exchange server.
Now it’s time to move towards the solutions to fix this issue.
Also, Read this Post:- Fix Exchange Jet Error 1811 & 1032
Process of Exchange 2016/2013 Database Repair & all other versions
It is also recommended by various experts, users should go with the tool to repair Exchange database. Because the automated tool solution is safe and in a very short period of time you’ll get accurate results.
And here we will repair Exchange EDB file by using the SysInspire EDB to PST Converter software. It scans the EDB file and repairs all its corruption-causing issues and transforms it into an accessible form.
After that you can selectively decide what folders you want to recover also you can do the recovery of the whole file there are no size limitations.
And you only need to select in which format you like to convert the EDB file database. The tool offers various formats such as EMLX, EML, MSG, PST, and HTML.
How does EDB to PST Converter work to Repair Exchange Database?
- Start the software and from the main window tap on add file button.
- Now select the EDB file and its version from the browse button.
- You will get a preview of the mailbox database stored in the EDB file.
- Now click on the export file and a conversion open up. Tap on the Outlook PST file and hit the start export button.
Why you should not go with the Manual Method?
- High chances of data loss because of human error.
- Requires higher expertise to perform the steps of a manual method.
- Takes a long time because users need to operate various steps.
- You can see some moderation in the database like folder structures, email properties, and many more.
So these are the basic solution that provides you a direct solution to repairing the Exchange database of Exchange server versions such as 2016/2013 others.
And also described the causes behind Exchange database corruption and later on take the help of SysInspire EDB to PST Converter to fix this issue.
To download this tool you can visit the below button.