Last updated: May 15th, 2021 at 10:20 am
In earlier times the Windows live mail is one of the most widely used email clients because of its attractive user interface. But as a period of time due to a lack in its regular updates and limited features, many users migrated to other email clients. But many users are still using it and there can be huge chances that they can see errors while using Windows Live Mail. One of the most common errors is Windows live mail error id: 0x8007007a. This type of error can be seen during the process of sending or receiving an email.
Therefore this guide will give you the best ways to fix Windows live mail error 0x8007007a. So lets get started
Reason behind the error 0x8007007a of Windows Live Mail
The windows live mail fout id 0x8007007a can be seen when user send the emails from Windows Live Mail with having media files of One Drive. Due to the updates in the One drive the emails flow gets restricted with attachments of the media.
Whenever user uploads a picture from Onedrive it can not submitted to recipient if connected as an album in the email as a result of the above dispute.
Resolving Windows Live Mail error id: 0x8007007a
So below are the top fours ways that can you apply to fix Windows Live Mail error 0x8007007a:-
- Deleting the corruption creating emails from Windows Live Mail Outbox
- Practice to send media in the form of attachment, not in album
- Fix the Windows Live Mail program
- Eliminate and Re-configure Windows Live Mail
1. Deleting the corruption creating emails from Windows Live Mail Outbox
- Start the Windows Live Mail application
- Now click on the Outbox option located on the left side of the screen
- Then choose the emails stored in it. Just do right click on it > delete
To identify the issue gets fixed just created a new email and send it to the recipient.
2. Practice to send media in the form of attachment, not in album
If you are having a Windows Live Mail Error id: 0x8007007a then you should send the media files as attachments not consider the complete folder as an album.
So to fix the error compose a new email in Windows Live Mail. Then click on the option having icon of attachment and choose the file of images for adding it to on the email.
Note:- Remember to unselect the Create photo email from photo attachments option while composing an email.
3. Fix the Windows Live Mail program
- Firstly shut down running Windows Live Mail application
- Go to the control panel
- Tap on the programs and features option
- Under Uninstall or change a program section choose Windows Essentials
- Tap on the Uninstall/Change option
- In the next window choose the Repair all Windows Live programs option
- Now after the completion of the process restart the system
- Here launch the Windows Live Mail and send a new email.
4. Eliminate and Re-configure Windows Live Mail
You can also try to fix windows live mail-fout-id: 0x8007007a by deleting the account of Windows Live Mail and again doing its configuration. That will resolve the issues related to the account settings. Here are the steps to know how to do it:-
- Start the Windows Live Mail
- Visit the account name and do right click on it > select Remove account > OK
- Wait for the process to completely remove the account
- Here you need to reconfigure the account
- Tap on Accounts > Email option
- Now enter all the required email information to sign in. Also, select the option Make this my default email account and tap next
- Just tap on the finish.
Quick Alternative Solution
However many users of Windows Live Mail are suffering from more than one error so the only option is to switch towards a new email client. So the best solution is to use the SysInspire Windows Live Mail Converter software which is protected from any virus.
You can export bulk emails from Windows Live Mail to another email client with the use of SysInspire WLM to PST Converter. It also gives a live email preview of items for the comfort of the users.
Here we mentioned all the possible solutions to fix Windows Live Mail Error id: 0x8007007a. But there is more errors that users can see in Windows Live Mail so it is becomes important for the users to shift towards other email client. And the migration task can be smoothly performed by SysInspire Windows Live Converter software.
Get the solution related to below queries:-