Many users, want to switch from Outlook desktop to YahooMail. If you want to know the technique to perform this migration task, then simply read this article. By reading this blog, see the complete process to Export Outlook Emails to Yahoo Mail.
MS Outlook allows users to perform emailing tasks from a desktop. Outlook has the ability to manage emails or other data of a user’s profile. After creating, sending, or receiving each item Outlook its copy on users’ machine in data files (OST and PST).
Performing emailing process with safety and ease MS Outlook is a great application. But, with the advancement of technology, users now switching from Outlook to cloud email applications.
YahooMail is one of those cloud email applications in which is users want to migrate from Outlook.
Also Read:- How to Import .pst file into Gmail Account?
Benefits of switching from Outlook to YahooMail
There is a list of advanced functions that users will get by migration from Outlook to YahooMail:-
- Resolve Storage related problems:- Outlook uses a system/local drive to save users profiles’ data. This can create size-related issues in the user’s machine. On other hand, with YahooMail, users get the ability to share and manage their email from cloud servers and help users free up space from their drive.
- Access accounts from different locations:- With Outlook users can access their account from a single machine. On other hand, users can access a YahooMail account from a different location at a particular time.
Smart solution to Export Outlook emails to YahooMail
For migration, users have to Export Outlook emails to Yahoo Mail account. This is possible with the assistance of SysInspire PST Converter Software.
Using this great application users can export data from single and multiple PST files to Yahoomail at once. To export outlook emails, software only requires data file PST and login credentials of YahooMail account.
While migration users also get the mail filter option to export emails of some required dates from PST files.
Steps to Import emails from PST to YahooMail account:-
- Download and Launch SysInspire PST Converter Software.
- Press the Select PST button and then choose single or bulk file conversion mode.
- Import Outlook PST files into the software and hit the start scanning button.
- Extract mail folders and preview emails with attachments.
- Select necessary folders to preview panel & press the Import to Cloud>>Import to Yahoo button from menu.
- Enter YahooMail account details and select the mail filter option to choose the required dates of emails.
- Finally, hit the Convert button and begin exporting emails from PST to Yahoomail.
Users may need to migrate from Outlook to YahooMail because of several reasons. A quick solution for doing this process with a faster speed we have in the above section of this blog. Users can easily use PST Converter software to directly move their mail folders with complete email and attachments.