Switching from Outlook to Gmail or G-suite, nowadays is a trending topic. There are a lot of people who want to do this task and need to upload PST files to Gmail account. If you are also one of them, with this blog you can get an easy solution. Here, we will introduce the best technique to Import .pst file into Gmail Account. So let’s start…
Users in their daily life use different applications for emailing and MS Outlook is one of them. This email application allows users to configure and access their IMAP, POP, and Exchange with ease. In addition, Outlook also provides the features of saving a copy user’s profile data in the data file “PST”.
PST helps users in various cases like- data transferring, Outlook to other email clients, data recovery, etc.
Outlook has several advanced features, but some users require to switch from this email client to another application like- Gmail.
Also Read:- How to Import PST File in Outlook 365?
What is Gmail/G-suite?
Gmail is a cloud-based service/application which is provided by the brand google for sharing emails. This cloud-based application has various smart features which helps users to perform the emailing task in a much more reliable manner.
Why do Users want to switch from Outlook to Gmail?
As an alternative to Outlook, Gmail/G-suite can be a reliable option. Some of the main reasons behind this are:-
- Users can access Outlook accounts from only one machine. But Gmail assists users to access their email account from multiple devices at a particular time.
- Outlook uses users’ local drive to save their profile data, but with Gmail users get free cloud storage in which they can store all their emails, contacts, and other data.
- For saving users mailbox Outlook uses data file PST that sometimes comes in corruption state. It may create huge data loss problems and can obtain corruption error Outlook profile. On other hand, Gmail cloud doesn’t have this problem.
Easy Solution to Switch from Outlook & Import PST file to Gmail
The smart solution to directly Import users mailbox data from Outlook PST file to Gmail is SysInspire PST Converter Software. With an instant process, it completely transfers all data from PST files to Gmail.
For migration, it only needs Outlook PST files and users Gmail account credentials. From PST files users can also export some selective folders. Also, before migration users also get a live preview of all their important data from PST files. In addition, to transfer emails of required date users will also get mail filter option with this software.
How to Import .pst file to Gmail Account via PST Recovery/Converter?
Note:- To perform PST to Gmail migration, firstly Enable IMAP setting on your Gmail account and then follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Download PST Converter and install it on your computer.
- Press the Select PST button from its first screen.
- Next choose a conversion mode from the options:- Single File Conversion or Bulk File Conversion mode.
- Now import PST files in the software and hit the Start Scanning button.
- Extract all mail folders and items from PST files and get a preview of all data items.
- Choose your required folders from PST files and hit the Import to Cloud >> Import PST to Gmail
- Input your Gmail account email ID and password then hit the Convert button.
The software will now start the process of importing PST files to Gmail account. After process completion, simply access your Outlook data items from your Gmail account.
For users who don’t know the process to import .pst to Gmail account, we have written this article. By using the SysInspire PST Converter and following the steps mentioned above users can directly transfer their Outlook mailbox to Gmail account with ease. To know more functions of PST Converter download its trial edition free of cost.