A user switch from Outlook desktop to Outlook.com/Outlook web access. If you want to know the method, you are at your destination. Here we will talk about the process “How to Upload/Add PST files to Outlook.com?”.
MS Outlook provides the facility of accessing different email accounts to users. Also, Outlook provides an additional feature of saving users mailbox data locally. Outlook uses data file PST for doing this process.
But now Microsoft has launched its new Outlook.com application, which provides the feature to access users email accounts from web browsers. To grab this feature many Outlook desktop users are now want to migrate to Outlook.com.
This migration task can be done easily by importing older Outlook PST to Outlook.com account.
Also Read:- How to Export Outlook Emails to Yahoo Mail?
Now let’s see how a user can perform this task with simple steps.
How to Upload/Add PST files to Outlook.com Account?
Uploading/importing PST files to Outlook.com account is easy with SysInspire PST Converter software.
This smart solution will help you transfer complete data from PST files to Outlook.com. For migration, it only requires Outlook PST files and login credentials of Outlook.com.
In simple steps and a fast process, it completes the migration task and provides 100% accurate results to users.
Steps of moving PST files to Outlook.com account with PST Converter
- Firstly, Download and launch PST Converter software to your machine.
- Click the Select PST button and next choose single or bulk file conversion mode.
- Import PST files in the Software and press the Start Scanning button.
- Extract all folders and items from PST files and preview all data items.
- Select needed folders and hit the Import to Cloud >> Import PST to Outlook.com button from the menu bar.
- Enter your Outlook.com account email address and password.
- Apply other setting like- Mail filter option, Input folder, log file creation options
- Finally, hit the Convert button and upload PST files to Outlook.com with complete information easily.
Best features of SysInspire PST Converter Software-
- Upload/import single or multiple PST files to Outlook.com in a single process.
- Also, offers to transfer data from PST to Gmail, Yahoo and Office 365 accounts.
- Move complete data from PST files including- emails, contacts, calendar, etc
- Has the ability to export data from corrupt, inaccessible, and encrypted PST files.
- Users, can Convert PST file to different file formats like- EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, vCard, CSV, ICS, MBOX, TGZ etc.
- Preview inner folders and data items from PST files file before conversion.
- Offers to export selective folders from PST files to all convertible formats and cloud applications.
- Preserves complete folder hierarchy and data integrity while and after conversion.
Through this article, we have provided the best answer for users query” How to Upload/Import PST to Outlook.com Account?”. Users who want to perform this task can smartly take the help of PST Converter and apply the above-given steps. For checking all the functions of PST Converter users can also try the demo edition of SysInspire PST Converter.