Many times a situation comes when you don’t have permission to delete the Older data of business. It’s because of some government guidelines. Because they can ask for any details at any time.
So in this case many organizations like to separate this type of data. So whenever they need the information they can quickly access and give it.
Hence to perform this task users make Exchange mailbox export to PST.
Therefore I came up with the ways that will allow you to perform this task. So let’s start the topic.
Ways to Export Exchange Mailbox to PST
So here I listed both the manual and automated approach. You can adopt any method according to your comfort. But remember the manual method require extra effort and time.
Exchange Mailbox Export With Manual Method
- In the Outlook program visit the file menu
- Here tap on Open & Export > Import/Export button
- Under Import & Export Wizard select Export to a file button and hit Next
- In the next window choose the Outlook data file (.pst) option and click next to move further
- Choose the folders which you like to export in PST format
- Now select the resultant PST file location from the browse button and hit the finish
The process will take time for exporting Exchange mailbox data into PST format.
Disadvantage of the Manual Method
It is necessary for you to know the drawbacks of the manual approach if you are going with it.
- If you are not a technical expert you will not be able to perform its steps. Because it is a very complicated process
- It needs a lot of time because of its lengthy process
- You cannot choose the folder selectively according to your requirement
- Does not support exporting various mailboxes at the same time
- Always have a risk of data moderation
So if you don’t want to face any problem listed above you should take the help of the third-party tool. And also this tool quickly export exchange mailbox to PST without losing data.
The software named is SysInspire EDB to PST Converter. This tool allows users to export multiple mailboxes at the same time. Also, it converts EDB to PST with maintaining all email formatting and folder structure.
Exporting Exchange Mailbox to PST with Automated SysInspire Tool
- Open the SysInspire EDB to PST Converter tool on the machine.
- On a home screen tap on add file button.
- Choose the file that you want to export into PST format from the browse option and tap next.
- The tool will scan the file to fetch and deduct any errors of the EDB file.
- After this you will see a preview of Exchange mailboxes folder items. Select the required folders and tap export file.
- Choose Outlook PST file as a conversion format and tap start export.
If you have extra time for exporting Exchange mailbox to PST you can go with the manual method. But if you are in a quick state and don’t want to lose any EDB file data you should go with an automated tool.
Because SysInspire EDB to PST Converter repair the EDB file and allows to convert into PST and many other formats with data integrity.
Related Users Query:- Fix Mailbox Export Stalled Due to Source Disk Latency Error