Here in this article, we will be going to discuss how users can extract data from OST file. In this blog, we focused on these 3 important stages:-
- Need to extract emails from OST
- Using Inbuilt tool of Microsoft to extract OST file
- Best Automated tool to extract data from OST file
So lets get started and know each stage in depth.
Causes to Extract emails from OST
Here are the main reasons to extract emails from OST file:-
- For creating an exact copy of OST data
- When the OST file gets corrupt and users want to access data
Using Import/Export tool to Extract Data from OST file
- Open the Outlook in Offline mode
- Visit the file section
- Here click Open & Export > Import/Export option
- Now the window of Import and Export Wizard gets open
- Tap export to a file button > Outlook data file (.pst)
- Now choose the needy folders of the OST file and tap next
- Then select the location to save the data on a specific location by clicking on the browse button.
So that’s how you can extract OST file database into PST format.
But the manual method has many limitation like it is restricted to extract small amount of OST file data. So to extract large amount of data with all folder item you can use automated tool.
Using Automated tool to Extract OST file
SysInspire OST to PST Converter is the best software for extracting data from OST files in a few clicks. Try out this software repair OST file and export all OST file data into PST format.
Working of the software:-
- Install and launch the software
- Then click on the select OST button to select the OST file
- Now select the needy data folders and tap on convert button
- Here select the conversion format according to your need and tap on convert
- Also select the location by clicking on the browse button.
By taking the guidance of this blog post you will be able to extract data from OST file. And if your OST file is corrupt and the size of the OST file is large it is better to use SysInspire OST to PST Converter tool. I hope you will able to sort out your query.
Also take a look on related queries:-